20 October 2011

Russia Mission Trip

Greetings Friends,
Thank you to all who have ordered skirts to help raise the funds needed for  the mission trip to Russia in Jan..  I have sold 29 out of the 231 skirts I need to sell.  
The first deposit for the trip is due on Tues. the 25th.  I do not have all of the deposit money needed.
I need to sell another 17 skirts by then, or be blessed by donations in order to still be eligible to go.
If the Lord puts this mission trip and myself on your heart, here are a few ways you can help to serve as senders.

*order a skirt or skirts






*Make a donation through paypal








* Buy a Logo Design 
Although I do not yet have BellaBlush Designs up and running, I have two pre-made logos available at this time. 
Pre-designed Logos are $75.00 each and will be sold one time only.
To place your order please send the name of the logo you are ordering, as well as any text, and color changes you are requesting to jewelsofmyheart@yahoo.com
Upon receipt of payment you will become the exclusive owner of the logo.

files included:
*JPG
*PNG
*Layered PSD



*Raspberry Lane


(Raspberry Lane comes with a complimentary design)






*Going My Way

Thank you for prayerfully considering helping me to be a part of this mission trip to Russia to share the love and truth of Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...