I am honored and blessed to have been asked to join the writing team for the Katelyn's Fund blog. This ministry has blessed our family in so many ways. Not only did we receive a grant from them to help us bring our Isabella home, but we had a phone conference with their board that was a time of fellowship, encouragement, that the Lord used to lift us up and strengthen us on our journey to my little Pearl... at the close of the meeting, each member lifted our family up in prayer. Each person prayed for our beloved daughter who at the time was across the world from her family. Sheila continues to be a source of blessing and encouragement. We will forever be thankful for how Jesus has ministered to our family through this beautiful group of believers of Christ Jesus. I am so thankful to be a small part of what they are doing to bless the orphans, to bless the families and for the Kingdom of God.
He Is Able is the title of my first post and it is a true story friends.... so if you are needing a little encouragement, a gentle reminder that our ALL Mighty God is able to do ALL things.... then please come on over and read what I have to share about our amazing, loving, wonderful, Almighty God!
While you are there, check out some of the other posts that offer words of wisdom, encouragement, and truth.... this is a wonderful ministry that has a heart for the orphans and their families...
No matter what you may be facing..... hold on to the fact that Jesus is able to see you through...
1 comment:
What a great post you did! I really loved it. You know I took it to heart about our children that are yet to come home and the mission field. He can and will do above and beyond what we ever can imagine!
Post a Comment