07 October 2013

This is how we wash our clothes.... wash our clothes... wash our clothes...

 "Hey everybody, we are here at the laundromat and boy do we have some work to do!"

 "Hymmmmmm.... this may prove more challenging than I thought..."

 "This calls for a little song, and a happy attitude..."

 "Everything's better when you have a Good Attitude...  It's true..."

 "How about a little less picture taking Mama so we can fly this coop!"

 "Things will go much faster with a little help from Daddy..."


"Hey look Mama!  Daddy' got bit by the camera bug too!"

"Soon they will be dry and we will be off to the Soft Play at the mall..."

"Ok... this is taking longer than I thought it would..."

"Hmmmmmm... I know what can make this wait better!"

"Let's get Nick to get us a soda and a snack!"

"Now that's how it's done..."

THE END...


Our family traveled back to the States for three weeks in Sept.  to readopt our girls from the State of Georgia so we are albe to work on getting our residency in Honduras.  
After being on the island for over a year, it was a nice treat to see some of our family and friends and eat all of our favorite foods.  The Girls had a ball playing at the soft play in the mall.  I am afraid Hannah will be too big the next time we are at one.  
We are back in Roatan and the Lord is ministering to each of us as we re-adjust to life in the mission field.
(I have to say, I have not done a post like this with pics of the girls in soooo long and I have really missed it.  Hopefully will have more time to do it again one day...)

1 comment:

thejourneyof2 said...

So cute daleea

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...