28 February 2007

My China Pearl


























"You Are So

BEAUTIFUL

To Me..."


8 comments:

Lisa said...

What a sweetheart! Gorgeous pictures!!

Lisa
www.collinsclan.homestead.com

Lisa said...

I tried to respond via e-mail a few minutes ago - but it was returned to me. So...I'll just paste it in here if Blogger will let me...

Hi Daleea (beautiful name!)

It was ONLY by God's grace that we are able continue with our second adoption, we received a large grant - otherwise we couldn't have done this (and we're still trusting Him with the rest!). And I could say the same thing for our homeschool...it's not by MY strength or wisdom - that is for sure! But, God is so faithful! We are meeting with some friends this weekend that are considering pulling their 5th and 7th grade girls out of school. However, the husband is somewhat hesitant as well. We're going to sit down and share some dessert and answer any questions they have about it - hopefully alleviate some of those doubts. It truly has been one of the biggest blessings for our family to homeschool.

God is good - if it's His plan He'll change your husband's heart. My husband was absolutely opposed to adopting and now look where we're at!

Blessings,
Lisa

Family website: www.collinsclan.homestead.com
Blog: www.mycuprunnethover.typepad.com

"Wherever you are, be all there. Live to the hilt every situation you believe to be the will of God." Jim Elliot

Anonymous said...

Daleea,

She is a precious pearl. Your pictures of her are absolutely beautiful. You do wonderful work. I can't think of a better subject. Keep enjoying her and each other. God's blessing to you and your entire family.

Anonymous said...

Goodness me it's like an echo of Sophie Lu!!!!

Lisa and Tate said...

Oh my- I think this little gal is the most gorgeous little one I have seen in a long time!!! She is breathtakingly beautiful!! Thanks for commenting on my so that I could link to yours to see Hannah!!

Lisa

C's Mom said...

Stunning photos!

Thanks for stopping by. I'm going to follow you and yours along :0)

kitchu said...

Beautiful is defnitely the right word- great photos!

Steffie B. said...

OMW.....I am speechless....she is beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...