26 February 2007

The PhotoShoot

My daughter is breathtakingly BEAUTIFUL... She inspires me. So naturally I want to capture her on film..... HOWEVER, she is 15 months old and doesn't want to cooperate with posing for Mommy..... I recruited my 9 year old son to be my assitant... (WHAT WAS I THINKING?) He brought out his camera and the battle began. LOL.... So here it is... our Sunday afternoon photoshoot of Super Model Hannah MeiLin...






















Once Upon A Time...








My China Beauty


































5 comments:

kitchu said...

WOW. She IS beautiful! I love the black and whites by the beach especially!

Anonymous said...

How beautiful she is......truly perfect. Her Mommy is quite a photographer and having such a photogenic child helps. Two beautiful, photogenic children, in fact.

my3 kids said...

Your little one is just precious....Love the photo's you have taken of her. Such beautiful close-ups. I try but just can't seem to capture such photo's of my kids..LOL maybe I need a new camera. What kind do you use?

Janice mom to 3

Jewels of My Heart said...

Thank you for the nice posts. I am so excited people are finally starting to find my blog. I have been blessed with the two most beautiful children and I just want to show the world their precious faces. LOL
My camera is an old Digital Cannon Power Shot 880... I think. Would not recomend it. The delay is about 3 days on it.... ARRRRGGGG
However I took more than 120 shots the other day and used my limited knowledge of a photoshop program I have. A lot of my favorite closeups come from photos that are not very good but her facial expressions are beautiful so I CROP! Hooray for editing. I have just discovered a program on my computer to make movies so I am hoping to learn how and make one soon for both of my kids.
Please come back and see us.
God Bless

Sophie's Mom said...

What a cutie! I love her lips and ears, the pictures are very nice, thanks for sharing!
Christine
http://sophiafeiling.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...