14 March 2007

First Words, New Shoes, Painted Toes and Feelin' "SASSY"...

Hannah only says a few words.... She says Bye Bye or Bye with a Southern Accent

She says Nana for Hannah, Baby, Mama, DaDa and my very favorite....... Poo Poo it is soooooo cute!








Yesterday I bought Hannah her first pair of Sandals... She blew me a kiss and said "Mmmaaa" when I put them on her. She was struttin' her stuff all afternoon and last night at Nicholas' Tae Kwon Do class. She goes crazy over diamonds and new shoes. But this is the first time I have seen her feeling SASSY. Go Baby, Go Baby, Go Baby Go




Today Hannah MeiLin smelled her first wild flowers...

Life is SWEET!



And we painted her piggies PINK! (also her first time having her nails painted.... I am sooooo EXCITED to get to do the girly girl thing with my precious daughter)

PINK PIGGIES

11 comments:

Colleen said...

Oh dear god - I don't think that it could get any cuter than this!! Those toes, and the pic with her smelling the flower. She is sooooo cute!!

Lisa said...

Isn't all of this girl stuff a hoot?!

Where did you find those shoes? They are adorable!

What a cutie pie!

Jewels of My Heart said...

Thank you for the sweet posts... I have to say she makes my heart smile.
The sandals were only $4.00 at WalMart... quite the find.
Can hardly wait for summer! But tomorrow will be another 80 degree day... woohoo

Lisa said...

Hmmm...might have to make a trip to Walmart soon! :)

C's Mom said...

Too cute for any kind of words to describe it!

No poo-poo there...adorable!

4D said...

Hannah is adorable!!

What a sweetie.

Keep smilin1

Steffie B. said...

Darling....just darling....but hey...."girls just wanna have fun!" ;)

Lisa and Tate said...

Hey- I bought these sandals for Tate and for Eliza (Eliza's Story) in black!!! They are so adorable!! Anything Hannah wears makes it adorable..

Lisa

Anonymous said...

How girlie, girlie! I looooove it!!! She is Precious with a Capital P! You are blessed. Thanks for sharing a bit of that blessing with us.

And what great singing voice you have! Do you sing solo's????

Shandra said...

Love those little toes. I am not sure if there is anything sweeter than baby toes.

Polar Bear said...

Those are the cutest pink toes! I just love the sandals!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...