This is a picture from the day Nicholas was dedicated to the Lord.Look at my precious baby boy's sweet face.

Nicholas is funny and smart and has a heart of gold.

SeaWorld, New Year's Day 2006
My Captn' Jack Sparrow

The sweetest and most handsome boy in the world.
.jpg)
On August 28th, 2002 I held my son in my arms for the first time. He was born in Siberia and lived in an orphanage for the first four and half years of his life...
He is my miracle... He is my heart... He is my little HERO...

14 comments:
what a sweet little boy! Wonderful post.
He is beautiful!
What a gorgeous young man!
Keep smilin!
I just had to leave a comment; what an a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e little man! And your daughter- precious. What a doll!
Your children are beautiful.
I have an amazing friend that is a missionary, working in a Russian orphanage for the past 4 years- it's precious to see her with these little ones ("her" kids are the un-adoptable).
Again, your family is beautiful.
Blessings ~
Thank you everyone for your sweet posts... I have to agree... my children are beautiful inside and out.
Kristy, that is so wonderful about your friend... please tell her Thank You and God bless you from me next time you speak to her. What a wonderful calling, to make a difference in the heart of a child.
God Bless you all
Daleea, Nicholas Mikhail and Hannah MeiLin
Both of your children are so beautiful. I know they are a blessing to you as our daughter is to us. Enjoy Spring...it is such a fun time with the kids : )
What a beautiful post.....I never thought I'd have a son. He's my "little hero" too!
He is just beautiful!! Such a sweet face.
Daleea, you are so pretty. It's so nice to put a face with the name. Thanks for continuing to share a little bit of your neck O' the woods with us.
You're an inspiration!
Lisa, you are too sweet! Thanks I needed that.
God's Speed
Daleea
You have a very handsome young man.
He is ADORABLE!! What a sweet face...
He is PRECIOUS!!! What a sweetheart.... you have such a beautiful family!
Thank you for your constant support and kindess!
(((Hugs)))
Shana (mom to sophie lu)
xoxo
That is the sweetest post ever. He's quite the adorable young man.
Post a Comment