Just seeing this makes me excited to go visit China!!!
Did not get to post on other posts.... So.... Nicholas, what a sweet boy and I would say a hero, 4 1/2 years in an orphanage!!!
Okay, I cannot stop watching the video of Hannah and the sweet voice saying Momma and her other baby words. Will the cuteness ever hit a limit??? She is beyond amazingly cute!!!
Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I have you seen around at the sites of many of my friends here in blogland and I smiled when I saw your comment this morning. Your children are just beautiful. I also really like your photos from China.
I had to stop back by and say 'thank you'. When God uses beautiful believers like you to share and strengthen others - wow. Thank you for taking the time to share your heart. I am doing better (more like fantastic! Thank you Lord!) with all the concerns that I was dealing with, and your comments just made it all the better and confirmed for me. I will always be continually amazed at the wonderful people I've been blessed to meet along this journey - and you are one of them. God is good. He is so much more than good!!! Bless you.
9 comments:
Beautiful!
Lovely photos. Looking forward to the day when I get to savour it all!
Keep smilin!
So pretty and I can't wait to see these for myself one day very soon!
Oh how it makes my heart ache to return! Thanks for posting such beautiful pictures!
Just seeing this makes me excited to go visit China!!!
Did not get to post on other posts.... So.... Nicholas, what a sweet boy and I would say a hero, 4 1/2 years in an orphanage!!!
Okay, I cannot stop watching the video of Hannah and the sweet voice saying Momma and her other baby words. Will the cuteness ever hit a limit??? She is beyond amazingly cute!!!
Hugs
Lisa
Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I have you seen around at the sites of many of my friends here in blogland and I smiled when I saw your comment this morning. Your children are just beautiful. I also really like your photos from China.
Wow - those are incredible pictures! Thanks for sharing with us, I can't wait to go!!!!
**blessings**
Just stopped by to
say hello. I really
enjoyed the pictures
of your children and
of China.
Can't wait until we
travel to China!
Lori
I had to stop back by and say 'thank you'. When God uses beautiful believers like you to share and strengthen others - wow. Thank you for taking the time to share your heart. I am doing better (more like fantastic! Thank you Lord!) with all the concerns that I was dealing with, and your comments just made it all the better and confirmed for me. I will always be continually amazed at the wonderful people I've been blessed to meet along this journey - and you are one of them.
God is good.
He is so much more than good!!!
Bless you.
Post a Comment