SMILEROFLOL
Ok, I know I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooo DISGUSTING but this just cracks me up... For anyone who is in the adoption process and waiting for what seems forever.... this one's for you.
The story behind this "SMILE" is my son's chiwawa Chisim. One day Nicholas came yelling, "Mommy, Mommy Chisim pooped a Happy Face!" Naturally I was thinking my son had lost his mind.... But he was so ecstatic I had to go look.... (Yes, I went to go look at our dog's POOP)
Well, let me tell you..... that is one AMAZING little dog... He did Poop a Happy Face! LOL My husband thinks it is disgusting that I took a picture of it.... and I use it in my Halmark card program and save it for special occasions..... so far perhaps 4 people have been the proud recipient of the Poopy Happy Face.... one of which was my husband when he was being.........
You guessed it... POOPY teehee
"Smile"
10 comments:
Ewww...the gross laugh ;0)
That dog needs to be on Leno or sumpin'
He'll be doing a Van Gogh reproduction next ;0)
Your dog Chisim seems to be very talented! I love it. I agree with C.J., you should email it to Leno.
I check your blog frequently, but have never commented before. Your children are absolutely beautiful and thanks for the dog poop laugh today. Take care. :)
Hugs,
Jonni
www.journeytosofia.com
As the owner of two dogs and two cats and lots of cleaning up around here, I can tell you that there is genius in seeing that happy face. :-)
Love your blog. Lovely children and a happy family.
OMG! LOL! This is the first time I came across your blog and I am LMAO!!!!
Hilarious!
Thanks, I needed a good laugh....and the dog sure is talented! :0).
I am so glad you all appreciate it. After I posted I was a little concerned that I had gone too far.... But at least I didn't blow it up so you can see all the details. teehee
Thank you for your kinds words and visiting my blog. Your Hannah is SOOOOO CUTE!!! (But I am sure you know that!!) I love the "Mei" in her name. I was so hoping that our Hannah had that as part of her Chinese name because I just love the way it sounds. Hannah Mei.
Well - at least I think I can say April??
Very gross. Very funny. I would have posted this pic too if it had happene in my own home, but I admit I'm glad it didn't!
I think it's quite funny. We do other things to do and take care of as Mom's don't we???? lol I must ask....what photo program do you use? The pictures below were "fabo".....
Thank you for the compliments on the photos... I am very limited in my computer knowledge.(I have been trying forever to figure out how to change the background to a design I want on my blog and still cannot get it.) To be quite honest I have a photo shop program my husband got me... can not even figure out how to get it installed. I have a basic one on my dell computer and then some photo album one I use to turn them to Black and White... that is all I get to do for now... Black and White and Crop... someday I will figure out what I am doing. LOL
HA! HA! HA! HA! Hee! Hee! Ha-Ha! Ha! Oh, ROFLOL!!!!! Oh, that is FUNNY!!!
I love it! From one sick mind to another. But really, how precious of your son. Out of the mouth of babes! "Chism pooped a happy face". Couldn't you just eat 'em up!
Thanks for the laugh.
Post a Comment