26 April 2007

Fun In The Sun









12 comments:

Elizabeth said...

W.O.W.
Talent.
Beauty.

Polar Bear said...

AMAZING pictures!

I Love, Love LOVE that bathing suit and hat!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, simply beautiful.
:-)

Anonymous said...

Cute! I love that hat!

Rachael said...

Ooh, I am completely jealous right now. Not because your kids are so cute (they are), but because you guys appear to be at the beach right now!!!
Great pictures.

C's Mom said...

What sweeties!

Her swimsuit and hat is adorable.

Anonymous said...

Your children are very cute. I just discovered your blog. Like you, our first adoption was from Russia and we now await our daughter from China.
Annette

kitchu said...

Ahh! They are just SO gorgeous...
what incredible photos!

Steffie B. said...

Wonderful pictures.....I always leave your blog with a smile! ;)

Steffie B. said...

I've beent rying to post for the last few days...... ;( It keeps bouncing back!

4D said...

What a great day!!

Love the photos.

Keep smilin!

Andrea said...

How beautiful!!!! That's all I know to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...