I have changed some things in Hannah's room. I updated the photos and here are a few shots of my little Peep's corner of the world... I must say it is a very cheerful, happy place... but then again my little Peep has that effect on people.
I love you guys....You are all making me feel so good! And such a compliment from the Queen of Paint Connie... I am honored. teehee I didn't get to do all the painting like Connie did because I didn't think I could do it. But it is still very cheerful and I think Hannah likes it.
Okay...check your e-mail. There is a plane ticket with your name all over it. Please come to Washington and help me do SiJi's room. I love Hannah's room.
12 comments:
That is absolutely BEAUTIFUL. I am on cuteness overload.
That is absolutely lovely. You should be an interior decorator.
Adorable room - looks like so much fun!!
I love you guys....You are all making me feel so good! And such a compliment from the Queen of Paint Connie... I am honored. teehee
I didn't get to do all the painting like Connie did because I didn't think I could do it. But it is still very cheerful and I think Hannah likes it.
Love it.....it's very artistic! Filled with Mommy's love! ;)
What a beautiful room :)
BEAUTIFUL room for a BEAUTIFUL girl!
Beautiful bedroom!
Carrie
What a gorgeous room.
Keep smilin!
It's such a happy place, I love it and can not stand the cuteness of it either!
Very sweet! I love the hats hanging on the hooks. I may copy that idea. Too cute!
Okay...check your e-mail. There is a plane ticket with your name all over it. Please come to Washington and help me do SiJi's room. I love Hannah's room.
Post a Comment