I am finding AMAZING posts today. This one blew me away. Perfect. This has been a perfect day. Gorgeous photo, even better the sentiment that goes with it.
Oh man... I can not take my eyes off of her... I have such a lump in my throat and a huge wish that Tate was in my arms.... She is breathtakingly beautiful.
Hang in there Lisa, connie, kris, doris and everyone waiting to hold their little miracle in their arms.... one day your arms will no longer ache and your heart will overflow with joy.... although when you put them to bed it is nice to have a few quiet moments to yourself but by the morning your arms are Aching to hold them again.... it is a beautiful cycle really. Thank you for all of the sweet and nice things you say... it is so much fun to share the wonders of my babies with you all. God's speed Daleea, Nicholas and Hannah MeiLin
15 comments:
You are a great photographer. Helps when the subject is a cutie pie!
Keep smilin!
:0) Lovely!
I am finding AMAZING posts today. This one blew me away. Perfect.
This has been a perfect day. Gorgeous photo, even better the sentiment that goes with it.
Oh man... I can not take my eyes off of her... I have such a lump in my throat and a huge wish that Tate was in my arms.... She is breathtakingly beautiful.
Lisa
Hang in there Lisa, connie, kris, doris and everyone waiting to hold their little miracle in their arms.... one day your arms will no longer ache and your heart will overflow with joy.... although when you put them to bed it is nice to have a few quiet moments to yourself but by the morning your arms are Aching to hold them again.... it is a beautiful cycle really.
Thank you for all of the sweet and nice things you say... it is so much fun to share the wonders of my babies with you all.
God's speed
Daleea, Nicholas and Hannah MeiLin
...and to think, that someday God is going use your little Hannah - all for His glory! Hey ! He's using her right now!!!!!
She is absolutley precious.
Don't you know God smiled on her little face!!
Oh, how beautiful....
Your daughter is gorgeous!!
She is simply Gorgeous! Thank You for the nice comments on my blog! May I add you to my favorites on my blog?
Excellent....... ;)
How sweet!
That is a picture for a hallmark card!!!
awwww this is precious!
May she always keep her face towards the sun.....
Post a Comment