But the good news is that I am not a dog... teehee I am alive and well! I am off to Hilton Head Island with Hubby and the kids for a day at the beach.... Life is Sweet!!!!
13 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Happy Birthday! May it be the happiest yet. I'm in my seventies and you are just a baby. Beautiful in spirit and person with a lovely family.
Thank you for sharing your life with us. Your photos and blog create a bright spot in my days.
I have just come across your blog & love it! Hannah is such a beautiful little girl & her movie made me cry:) Thanks for sharing it with us in blog land & have a Happy Birthday! (You can never go wrong at Hilton Head:) LOL!
Thank you all so much! We just got home and it has been a wonderful day! It was so sweet to have all of these thoughtful sentiments... I love you guys. To anonymous... your comment brought tears to my eyes... I am honored... May God's blessings rain down on you all. Daleea
13 comments:
Happy Birthday! May it be the happiest yet. I'm in my seventies and you are just a baby. Beautiful in spirit and person with a lovely family.
Thank you for sharing your life with us. Your photos and blog create a bright spot in my days.
Happy, happy birthday! Enjoy your special day.
Keep smilin!
Happy Birthday. Have a blast!!!
I have just come across your blog & love it! Hannah is such a beautiful little girl & her movie made me cry:) Thanks for sharing it with us in blog land & have a Happy Birthday! (You can never go wrong at Hilton Head:) LOL!
Happy Birthday to you.
Beverly
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy your day.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! LUCKY GIRL!
Thank you all so much! We just got home and it has been a wonderful day! It was so sweet to have all of these thoughtful sentiments... I love you guys.
To anonymous... your comment brought tears to my eyes... I am honored...
May God's blessings rain down on you all.
Daleea
Happy Birthday! Enjoy your day!!
Happy, happy birthday to one awesome person :0)
Happy BIRTHDAY Daleea!!
I hope you have a wonderful time in Hilton Head!
Happy Birthday my friend....hope you have a fabulous day! ;)
Happy Birthday! I am a bit late catching up but looks like your day was extra special. I hope you have a very special year full of wishes come true!
Post a Comment