25 April 2007

My Beautiful Flower...







9 comments:

C's Mom said...

As always, beautiful!

Steffie B. said...

Very pretty....we have no flowers here yet. :( I am so ready for warn weather so I can plant and make the house look pretty!

Elizabeth said...

Your pictures bring a smile to my face and a yearning renewed in my heart. She's a beauty, keep posting them, I love to see her.

Susie said...

Very sweet little girl. She seems like a beautiful flower just like the flower you posted.

Rachael said...

What a cutie! Thanks for your nice comments on my blog. I'm going to bookmark yours and go back later and read your girls stories -- when things settle down here. :)

Polar Bear said...

Adorable pictures of Hannah. The flowers are gorgeous! What are they. I have never seen anything like that before.

Thanks so much for all of your words of encouragement on my blog. I truly appreciate it.

The luckiest mommy in the world said...

What beautiful pictures. I still haven't figured out how to do good pictures on my camera yet. I must say that taking pictures of my baby is the best feeling in the world though.

Deb
(Olivia's lucky mom)

Jewels of My Heart said...

Thank you for all of the kind words. Hannah is my beautiful flower. The other beautiful flower is a ranunculus I think. It was at my Mother-in-Laws and I too thought it was beautiful so I had to take a picture.
I love flowers.

Andrea said...

Beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...