02 April 2007

Peep... My little Blue Bird of Happiness......


Life....... The Great ADVENTURE.....

Ohhhh the thrills....

You got to love a great stick!

(Hannah is just like her Mama, when I was little I carried a stick with me all the time when I was outside.... )


Even adventure girls have to take a break...

My baby girl loves Lemonade.... first time drinking out of a regular big girls cup.... she drank so much that a few minutes later she spit up....... "BAD MAMA!"


WELL, I'm off again......

8 comments:

C's Mom said...

I love the little adventurer's hat! :0)

Anonymous said...

How many different ways can I say (or spell!)a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e ??????

Anonymous said...

A walk through the woods is one of my hubbies favorite things to do. And he always has his walking stick with him that he bought at Tallulah Gorge.

She looks like a natural, Daleea! ;-)

Polar Bear said...

CUTE! I just love the outfits Hannah wears. She is always ready for any adventure! :)

Samantha said...

Wow is she gorgeous! Love the photos!


Samantha
http://lillysadoption.blogspot.com/

kitchu said...

My word... can the girl be ANY cuter?? LOVE that shirt and hat too, adorable!!

Steffie B. said...

What a fun day!

The luckiest mommy in the world said...

Oh my she is so darn cute. She actually keeps the hat one too! I'm impressed!

Deb
(Olivia's lucky mom)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...