Great pictures....I see that you are getting my comments...it keeps bouncing back to my email telling me it couldn't be delievered! Anyhoo....love the B&W's! ;)
Thank you everyone for all the nice compliments. I love to take pictures but am a novice. I stink at lighting especially. I have a digital camera but it has a 3 day delay and often find myself very frustrated because I miss so many great shots. Hannah is always on the move... I love photo editing! Some of my best closeups are from lousy pictures.... but when you can zoom in and crop... it's amazing what you can find in a picture, kind of like "Where's Waldo" The close up on this post is one of my favorite photos of her. When I took it I knew I got it and was so excited. I showed my husband on the camera and he said, "you like pictures like that" I showed him last night on the blog and he said, "you can't hardly see her face." LOOK AT THE PICTURE!!!!! She is BREATHTAKING... teehee Oh, I often take 100 pictures at a time... then you are bound to have a couple of good ones... C.J. that is Daleea's photograpy 101 heehee however if you will come I will teach it! Come and say Hi friend, that smokin' clown is GONE!!!!!
Thank you so much for stopping by our blog to say "Hello!" ( I love it when people do that!!) ... and for your kind words about our Courtney Mei! I would love to fly over to China now and meet her, but we are still waiting for our TA and travel dates....
The artsy beach photographs that you took of your family are simply stunning!! Of course, your job was made easier, since you had such attractive subjects to begin with !!! :) I especially loved the close-up photos of your daughter's beautiful face...
18 comments:
Great pictures....I see that you are getting my comments...it keeps bouncing back to my email telling me it couldn't be delievered! Anyhoo....love the B&W's! ;)
Well sure enough, I left a comment and back to my mailbox it came! Weird!
Those pictures take my breath away. Your family is beautiful!
You are a talented photographer with the sweetest of subjects!
Those pictures are beautiful. I love b/w!!! Gorgeous!
I haven't checked in on you in a couple of days.......
Amazing pictures.
Gorgeous photos! They took my breath away, that's for sure!
Email me your info: I'll get a squish out to you! (email is on my sidebar)
Stunning pictures! I only wish it were warm enough to go to the beach here!
Christine
Sophia's Website
I love these photos. You are a great photographer!
Kim
I want you to teach a photography class so I can come!
Thank you everyone for all the nice compliments. I love to take pictures but am a novice. I stink at lighting especially. I have a digital camera but it has a 3 day delay and often find myself very frustrated because I miss so many great shots. Hannah is always on the move... I love photo editing! Some of my best closeups are from lousy pictures.... but when you can zoom in and crop... it's amazing what you can find in a picture, kind of like "Where's Waldo"
The close up on this post is one of my favorite photos of her. When I took it I knew I got it and was so excited. I showed my husband on the camera and he said, "you like pictures like that" I showed him last night on the blog and he said, "you can't hardly see her face." LOOK AT THE PICTURE!!!!! She is BREATHTAKING... teehee
Oh, I often take 100 pictures at a time... then you are bound to have a couple of good ones...
C.J. that is Daleea's photograpy 101 heehee however if you will come I will teach it! Come and say Hi friend, that smokin' clown is GONE!!!!!
Hi Daleea!!
Thank you so much for stopping by our blog to say "Hello!" ( I love it when people do that!!) ... and for your kind words about our Courtney Mei! I would love to fly over to China now and meet her, but we are still waiting for our TA and travel dates....
The artsy beach photographs that you took of your family are simply stunning!! Of course, your job was made easier, since you had such attractive subjects to begin with !!! :) I especially loved the close-up photos of your daughter's beautiful face...
~Dawn :)
Beautiful pictures of two gorgeous kiddos!
Beautiful!!
Truly amazing pics!
I happend to find your blog this morning and love your pictures! What cuties!
You are an awesome photographer.
It helps to have great subjects to photograph!
They are adorable.
Fantastic pics!!!!!
Post a Comment