02 May 2007

100 Wishes Quilt


Well, better late than never. I am finally starting Hannah's quilt. I would love to exchange squares so please email me if you want to swap and send eachother's babies wishes.

Kimberly from Seventh Diamond has sent Hannah's very first square and wish.... It is cheerful and happy with a beautiful sentiment,and I am so excited. There is a link on the side bar to keep up with her quilt, please come visit from time to time to see how it is coming along.
I am so excited!!!

2 comments:

redmaryjanes said...

I'm so glad that you like it! I need to post yours!! I got the fabric to my mother in law, but I need to do the post!

JMCS said...

What a beautiful and special quilt square Kimberly sent. I would love to trade a square with you. If you are interested, please email me at jonnisergi@twcny.rr.com.

Take care,
Jonni
www.journeytosofia.com
:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...