My heart is overflowing with joy for Jim and Colleen, who received the news of their baby girl today... She is from the Jiangxi province just like our Hannah MeiLin.
How I love answered prayers. Thank You Jesus!
I am so happy for you both and I am so very happy for baby Hannah who has a Mommy and Daddy who love her more than words can say... Good for you little one, hold on sweet baby, your Mama's coming and soon you will be home in her loving arms... for now rest safely nestled in her heart...
God's Speed

How I love answered prayers. Thank You Jesus!
I am so happy for you both and I am so very happy for baby Hannah who has a Mommy and Daddy who love her more than words can say... Good for you little one, hold on sweet baby, your Mama's coming and soon you will be home in her loving arms... for now rest safely nestled in her heart...
God's Speed

5 comments:
Isn't it great? I'm so excited!
Great news :0)
It is wonderful news!!
Keep smilin!
It's so nice to see dreams finally come true :)
Thanks for the suit info too. I was not able to find the exact one but did find one I liked almost as much:)
THANK YOU!!!!! We are sooo happy!!! Cannot wait to get her in our arms!
Post a Comment