30 May 2007

Cutie Pie!






21 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Oh the many moods of love.
And that jumper is spectacular! Did you sew it?

Daniella said...

Oh no - these pictures are too cute!!!! She is precious and where did you get that outfit. I want that- just beautiful

Polar Bear said...

I love her little outfit! What a cute kissy face!!

Jewels of My Heart said...

Thank you, you all are making me feel so good. Her overalls are Oshkosh and I added all the ruffles and lace and ribbons, etc. The sad thing is this is my first pair to do this and I took months to finish it. When I first measured the ruffles they were dragging the floor. Now that I finally did the last step to them they are high waters. lol I love to start projects but it is like pulling teeth to get me to finish them. I am quite bummed she won't get to wear them but maybe once moore before they are too small all together.
But you have encouraged me to perhaps design another pair someday.
Doesn't she just melt your heart?!!!

redmaryjanes said...

Have mercy..she is just so darling. I love her kissy picture and those overalls. She is just too cute!

3 Peanuts said...

Kate makes that same kissy face. These are great! Aren't you often in HH? We go there in August. E-mail me if you will be there in August.

Kim

Steffie B. said...

OMW...those pouty puckered up lips are to die for! I just wanna give her a big kiss! ;)

C's Mom said...

She melts my heart every time!

kitchu said...

Just seeing that cute face cheers me!

The family of six said...

I just have to say this is an unusually beautiful child.

Anonymous said...

Sweet baby girl.
If you do design another pair(or a few)you could probably make some $$ girl! I know I'd be in line to buy a pair from you!!!
Cute, cute, cute !

Sophie's Mom said...

Oh my.. that 2nd picture... Those are kissing lips!!! Adorable! You take great such great pictures!
Christine

R&H said...

Those are great pictures! She's a very beautiful little girl!
Heather
tovietnam.blogspot.com

insanemommy said...

Your child is beautiful! And I would buy your overalls. I purchase now off of e-bay for designer duds for my twinkies.. You could make a killin.. You are so talented!

Rony

Emmie said...

love that cute little face!

Jewels of My Heart said...

Thank you everyone. She takes my breath away too. And thank you for the compliments about my overall design... Heaven knows since Hannah I am a stay at home mom and going down to one income is very TIGHT! So maybe I will get the creative juices flowing and see if I can sell them on ebay or take orders... Extra money at this point would be a big BLESSING!
Thanks again.
Daleea

Stephanie said...

I just can not get over how darling your little one is!!!

Nikki said...

Love the funny face!
Great pictures, as always.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE that outfit,too.

Lisa said...

I love these photos of your daughter. She is absolutley beautiful!

Heza Hekele said...

Where did you get the overalls? I love them! And the basket pics...awesome!

Kristi said...

She is just adorable!! And the overalls are great. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...