
(all they need is a pair of chaps)

"They Got Away...."

Meet my puffs.... that was My Lilly of the Valley ( my beautiful Boston Terrior who eats POOP! Cat Poop, Dog Poop, anybody's PooP!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't seem to break her of it and it is very tramatizing for me!) Thanks for listening.... teehee
This is a picture of Chisum when he was a pup and our big dog and wonderful buddy Brewzer Maguzer........ Oh, how I miss our big dog! Chisum was always laying on him or sitting on him. It was so funny. It reminded me of those white birds you always see following the cows around and perching on the cow's back. We had to put Brewzer to sleep just after Hannah came home because even after two surgeries the cancer had spread.... but at least it did give us 2 more wonderful years with him and I know he is healthy and no more pain as he plays in Heaven.
I know Melissa lost her sweet friend Zeus and Colleen's Copper is having a hard time so I want to share this scripture with them and anyone who has ever lost a dear pet... they become part of our families and I do believe they go to Heaven.
And every creature which is in heaven and on the earth and under the earth and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, I heard saying:
"Blessing and honor and glory and power
Be to Him who sits on the throne,
And to the Lamb, forever and ever!"
Revelation 5:13


4 comments:
So funny! I love the pic of their doggy bums.
That is a sweet post. I hope you guys are having a FANTASTIC weekend!!
man that gave me a laugh, thanks!
Thank you for that. I love the pic of the doggy hiney!
Post a Comment