Thank you Kristy. I just have to say... China is a land filled with beauty and wonder... you cannot help but take amazing pictures. My heart yearns to return... hopefully one day.
Those pictures are just great to look at. I cna't wait to see them with my own eyes. I tried to comment on your post above but for some reason the comments re disabled. I guess my embarasing moment will have to stay a mystery.
6 comments:
I cannot get over how amazing your pictures are!
....and then to scroll down and see your peanut so little........she is so yummy !!
Thank you Kristy. I just have to say... China is a land filled with beauty and wonder... you cannot help but take amazing pictures. My heart yearns to return... hopefully one day.
I cannot wait to see it for myself! All in God's time!
Love the photos and that 'life's funny' story is priceless. I LOVE it. I'll have to come up with something I can actually post.
Beautiful pics!
Those pictures are just great to look at. I cna't wait to see them with my own eyes. I tried to comment on your post above but for some reason the comments re disabled. I guess my embarasing moment will have to stay a mystery.
Post a Comment