28 June 2007

Goofey & GiggleGut

16 comments:

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

Your two little one's are so funny.
Hi, I am just catching up with all the new people who came to my site after the referral.

I just watched the fathers day video you did, wow that was really great.

Thanks for visiting me!

Polar Bear said...

There is nothing better than baby giggles, especially when it is big brother making it happen! How cute!

Nikki said...

Lily came RUNNING in from the other room to see what was going on with this video! They are too cute together and Hannah's laugh is just infectious.
So sweet.

mommy24treasures said...

oh my goodness her little giggle is soo adorable! what a blessed momma you are... Precious.

Pixel Fairy Princess said...

OMG ~ that was perfect! I am so going to have to plan a trip ~ that was so much like Ian and LiLi!
Seriously, how is August right before the kids go back to school :-D

Jewels of My Heart said...

Come on down... the kids would have a ball. Us too. Would love to get together with you.

kitchu said...

Love listening, but for some reason I'm never able to view videos through photobucket, just a black screen (darn it!)

C's Mom said...

The laughters of kids...that's what it's all about :0)

Tracy said...

That was too cute! I love hearing little girls giggle. What a great big brother!

Elise said...

They are too cute!!!
What a great big bro!

Abby's Mom said...

Cute video!!!

Steffie B. said...

There is nothing better than sibling love! ;)

redmaryjanes said...

That is so cute!

kerri said...

There is nothing sweeter than laughter and little giggles!!

Special K said...

Nothing better than baby giggles..

3 Peanuts said...

I love Hannah's laugh! I cannot wait to hear it in person in August. Nicholas seems like a great big brother.

Kim

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...