25 June 2007

The Wonder of You...part 3




19 comments:

Elise said...

What a handsome boy you have there!

Pixel Fairy Princess said...

Handsome guy :D He looks like he likes having his picture taken about as much as Ian does! I love it that he is doing his summer reading!

Headmeister said...

He's a looker, that's for sure! Great pics!

BTW - go check out Allison's Mali at http://mychinesedream.blogspot.com/ and spy that pic of Mali that reminds me of your little chickadee in your profile image! UNCANNY!

Steffie B. said...

Love your handsome little man too! ;)

Sonya said...

VERY handsome young man!

Nikki said...

Gorgeous!

insanemommy said...

That boy has "movie star" good looks. Watch out momma...

Jewels of My Heart said...

Thank you everyone for all your sweet compliments... I have to agree... He is one handsome boy and he has the personality to go with it... He is going to be a little heartbreaker even though he would never try.... all the girls are going to go.... Awwwwwwwwwwww
and Mama is going to try not to be like Mama Bouche' in the WaterBoy.hehee

Jewels of My Heart said...

Headmeister.... Hannah looks a lot like little Mali and also Sophie Lu in certain shots.... They are all just beautiful...

Anonymous said...

What a sweet little guy !

Elizabeth said...

handsome man. You'll have to fight the girls off in a couple years.

kitchu said...

I so love your photos... and your kids, as always, are just gorgeous!

mommy24treasures said...

I just love seeing his serious look. What a good looking little man.

The family of six said...

He is so darn good looking! I think boys can be even more beautiful than girls.

Lisa said...

He is a handsome young man.
Lisa

C's Mom said...

Love those B&Ws!

Gracie said...

Black and white is my fav way to do pics, I like color though too. I have a hard time choosing

Tracy said...

Beautiful photos.

t~ said...

Geesh he's handsome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...