12 July 2007

Discover...






22 comments:

Ruth said...

Beautiful pictures! Both your children are so precious!
Ruth

Jewels of My Heart said...

Hannah is baby on the go... she is always exploring and experiencing life around her. She is very inquisitive. She laughs and has a wonderful sense of humor... her smile makes your heart skip with delight.
She has a peaceful spirit as long as I am near and she is in familiar surroundings. She still has a lot of anxiety around people she doesn't know or if someone trys to hold her unless she knows them very well.
So, no, you are not way off... a part of her is very peaceful... she also loves to look at books... that is the one time she sits quietly...

mommy24treasures said...

I love these shots... I was showing dh the boots photos you did and he laughed so hard at the, I said I'm done pic :)

Pixel Fairy Princess said...

LOVE the pictures! I love what you wrote in the comments ~ LiLi is very much the child that you described. What little angel we have been blessed with :D

Lauren said...

How sweet!

Lisa said...

Love the photos of her. I love b&W photos. She always looks like the perfect little model.

I also wanted to tell you that I loved the idea that you gave me that you did with your son. I have received alot of feedback mainly private. It is nice to know that my child is not the only one that struggles with fears from her past.

Gracie said...

What a sweetie pie! I am a sucker for black and white pics! Thanks for the comment!

Holly said...

She is so precious! I really like the black and white.

kitchu said...

Such a cutie! Love that back shot...

Briana's Mom said...

Beautiful pictures!

Gracie said...

I love black and white pcitures for anyone who doesnt know that! What sweet kids!

Emmie said...

Black and white pictures are always beautiful..love 'em!

Nikki said...

I am so crazy about your black and whites...Hannah is sooo lovely.

kerri said...

I am so fond of black and white photos.
The last shot is so adorable, the girl is on a mission.

Sonya said...

Great pictures AGAIN! ;)

Sonya

Elizabeth said...

your daughter inspired me to want to take her picture too. I can never decide if I prefer B/W or color. She's a muse for the lens.

Kim said...

Your daughter is just adorable! (your son is a cutie too!)

Jewels of My Heart said...

Elizabeth, I would love for you to take Hannah and Nicholas' picture... Come on over!!!!!
The first picture is my favorite and I almost didn't post the last pic. Two of you seemed to like it best... That's the beauty of photographs... they stir the soul.

C's Mom said...

:0) I smile every time I come here.

3 Peanuts said...

I love those pictures. There is a peaceul, relaxed mood to them. Only a month until I get to meet you all!!! Yeah!

We will have fun taking picutres on the beach!

Kim

Jewels of My Heart said...

Woohoo Kim! I'm so excited the kids will have a ball and we will too. And yes..... we will take lots of pictures!!!!

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

I love the pics in B&W, her dress reminds me of a dress I had when I was little, it was just like that with little purple flowers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...