

a Brown Eyed Girl...
I am soooooooooo excited! I have seen this t-shirt on so many of your blogs.... and oh, how I have longed for one for Hannah... I couldn't find it and thought it was not to be.... and then... Kimberly at Seventh Diamond hosted a baby shower for our Elizabeth and Grace. Not only did she do this sweet, thoughtful shower for Elizabeth but she had fantastic prizes for the ladies... I never win prizes at baby showers or any where else for that matter but this time I won! Woohoooooooo and our wonderful gift was the t-shirt I have searched for. Thank you Kimberly. Hannah was so excited about a new top but she will not hold still for two seconds today for me to get the picture. So this is the best I could do.
"Everyone LOVES a Brown Eyed Girl!"
27 comments:
I tell you, I sure love her! What a doll. I'm so glad that you like the shirt!
What a sweet little girl...and what a cute shirt!! I'm going to have to get that for Sasha. WE certainly love our brown-eyed girl!
I to sooo want one for my girls too. I am heading to the States shopping with my Mom next month, guess what I 'll be looking for.
I love the photo, your daughter is the sweetest little cutie pattotie.
Oh lucky you!!! I am on a mission to find 2 of those shirts for my girls! She looks so cute in it and I especially love the photo of the phone attached to her ear.
I LOVE that shirt!!!
Sonya
Yes they do!
What a great shirt.
Keep smilin!
oh I think they are adorable! I wish I had known you couldn't find one! We always have plenty at our local Target if anyone ever does need one let me know... They are very inexpensive and very adorable!
Your pics are always better than you think! She is s cute as always!
Yes, everyone does! Glad you got one :0)
SOOO Cute! It's nice to actually see that shirt ON a sweet brown eyed girl!! :)
I love that shirt too! I'll have to make a Target run :)
Well who wouldn't love that face??? Love the pics.
BEAUTFUL!!!!!
I love that shirt and some sweet blogger out ther gave one to our LiLi! Hannah is so lucky because her's fits :D we are going to have to wait until next spring to wear ours, but I don't care ~ I LOVE that shirt :D
I saw this shirt at Target and should have gotten it for our brown eyed girl - I think I may run back and get it ~ it is so sweet (and Hannah is just a doll!!!)
i love that shirt and hope to get one too! It looks sipmply smashing on your brown eyed girl.
im thinking that they aren't available in Canada.
I love it! I went to our Target that just opened up in our area yesterday and I saw the shirts. Of course I had to buy one. I need to take a photo of Ana Claire in hers.
Your baby girl is just precious in hers!
Lisa
Yes - that is one of our favorites too - I keep buying it in every size because I don't want her to grow out of it!!!! She looks great in it!!
I have wanted to buy (?) that shirt a 100 times over. BUT, it seems I'm always running when I'm in Target.... Must make note to self to purchase next time I'm there.
Oh, she looks so adorable in that shirt...my friend from Florida sent me one for Ava, but it's still a little too big.
She is such a cutie pie!
I love that shirt. It looks adorable on Hannah. I just tagged you for a meme.
Kim
I'm so happy you won that shirt for Hannah...it was definitely one of my favs for Lily!
And, yes! Everyone DOES love a brown-eyed girl.
What a great friend you have there. The tee shirt is adorable especially so on such a cutie pie girl :)
We have the same shirt....it is one of my favorites!
Isn't that shirt the best? I keep buying them in the "next size up" so Sophia will continue to have one! ;)
CONGRATS! You have the coveted "brown-eyed" shirt. ;) Hope's Grandpa gave her one as well, but she'll be growing into it. How cool to see one on a little girl it fits.
Sooooo cute! I'm going to have to find that shirt for Hannah. I love it!
Post a Comment