16 July 2007

Forever....

Each day as I watch my children play, laugh, learn, grow.... I see so many photographs in my mind and find myself with out my camera, my lens not focused and my heart weeps a little that the moment is lost, never to be lived again. But every now and then my camera is ready... I get the shot... the moment forever frozen in time...

Here are a few of those precious moments...






15 comments:

Lisa said...

Precious photos! It looks like you caught some great shots. I love the one where your son is holding the dragonfly.

Pixel Fairy Princess said...

That last photo is fantastic! OMG ~ that is one to display! I love the American flag on Nick's shirt and the look on Hannah's face! Priceless!

kerri said...

Wow you take terrific photos, an artist with a camera.
I love the first and last shot, you can see and feel the love between them.

Kim said...

Wow precious! Amazing photos! I know what you mean about so many getting away too.

Elise said...

Simple moments but the most precious! Way to capture them!

sheryl said...

What beautiful photos! The last one is amazing - definitely a portrait to be cherished forever. Your children are so beautiful and I love how you so eloquently capture them, in photos and words.

Sheryl

Sophie's Mom said...

They are all good photos, but the last one is AWESOME. So genuine and real. FRAME IT.

They sure have fun, don't they?

Nikki said...

That is sooo true -- so many times the moment passes too quickly and I'm sad that it wasn't captured.

You captured some goodies here! The last one is awesome!!!

C's Mom said...

Love that B&W...pure joy!

LaLa said...

What wonderful pictures...I LOVE the way Nick is looking at his little sister...

mommy24treasures said...

love them all...

Steffie B. said...

You MUST post the first picture in Balck and white for us! I'm sure it will be gorgeous!

HIV/AIDS: MY JOURNEY said...

Nice blog... catchy title.

Elizabeth said...

I think these are the best pictures so far! Amazing! I love them dearly.
I can totally relate to your thoughts on missed shots cuz I have them as well. So I just stand and drink the moments in with all my pores and cells so at least they will forever live in my memory there.

Don and Be said...

Can we hire you to do a photo journal when we finally get to meet our daughter next year? Your photography is outstanding and your words more than capture your love for your children. Nicholas and Hanna obviously love each other as displayed in your photos. We are touched by your heart for adoption.
Don & Be

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...