04 July 2007

The Lovliest Flower Of All...













19 comments:

C's Mom said...

Indeed she is!

kitchu said...

The loveliest flower is.. of course, your beautiful girl :O)

Holly said...

She is so precious. I especially like the last picture.

Dawn said...

What amazing photos of your beautiful Hannah!!

Thank you so much for all of your kind blog messages!! It was so nice having our fellow bloggers' support throughout this adoption journey! :)

Dawn

kerri said...

Beautiful photos, I too love the last one.
Enjoy your Fourth of July.

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

She is...those are beautiful photo's!

Nikki said...

So beautiful. And I agree with Kerri -- the last one is my favorite.

Elizabeth said...

I'm getting used to seeing all these great shots of her. My boy too is getting very comfortable infront of the camera. I've enrolled him in acting now as he's such a ham. I've never dreamed of being a stage mom, but he's got the knack for it. Looks like your daughter is a natural too.

Lisa said...

She is simply BEAUTIFUL!

Elise said...

The pictures of her are always so precious...you are a great photographer!

Lisa and Tate said...

She is a stunning flower!!

Lisa

3 Peanuts said...

Hannah is so beautiful. She looks very serious in these.

Kim

crazylady said...

how come I can NEVER get one of these shots.
Sigh

insanemommy said...

Breathtaking!

Headmeister said...

These pics are just fantastic! I love coming here to see your gorgeous kids :)

Anonymous said...

OMW!!
I love those little legs.
Precious baby girl. She is beautiful !

3 Peanuts said...

I have tagged you for the nickname meme. Check out my post!

Kim

Dawn said...

She is truly beautiful!

t~ said...

Lovely she is!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...