22 July 2007

My Heart....






14 comments:

Holly said...

Love the shades.......the first picture is my favorite :- )

Nikki said...

Too cute!
Love the last one...Hannah just looks so happy!

Christine said...

Oh my gosh your photos are lovely!!!! This is my first time visiting your blog...I found it off Ms. Dragonfly's! :)
Your children are absolutely stunning!
Keep the photos coming...you certainly are great at catching the moment.

mommy24treasures said...

ooh! I did glasses pictures today for this week! :) I was scrapping it right as we speak!
I did get my tippy toes inspiration from your beautiful Peeps playing in the kitchen;)

These are all great. Her hair looks soo long and full in the close up.

Beckyb said...

Great pictures - they make me smile!!! Beautiful!!

3 Peanuts said...

I LOVE the last picture. Hannah always looks so beautiful, still, peaceful, quiet and demure in her photos BUT in this last one her inner wild child is coming out! She looks full of joy!

Kim

Steffie B. said...

Such a little gem!

Sonya said...

FUN! Love the sunglasses!

Sonya

Deb said...

Sweet!!! Thanks for the smiles!

Lauren said...

You always take GREAT pics!!! Love the sunglasses and the black and whites!

sheryl said...

So very sweet! The last photo makes me smile.

Sheryl

Lisa said...

Love the sunglass photos! They are all great!
Lisa

Tamara said...

Isn't Hilton Head so neat? I know how you feel about the perfect picture- sometimes the kids just won't co- operate!

insanemommy said...

My heart nearly did a flip when I saw Nicholas hanging from the monkey bars. They do still call them that, right? I'm not that old. Right?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...