That is so sweet!!
The are wonderful, wonderul blessings from God :D
Amen!! Love those two little Americans!
lovely...well said.
Love the photos of your little Americans!
Adorable, as always!
I feel the same way when I look at Lily!Love the pics and all of the red, white, and blue.
I'm in awe too. They are incredibly beautiful and so sweet with one another. Love, that's what they call it.
SOOOOO CUTE!Sonya
Amen...... ;)
I just happened to come across your blog it is lovely. Your children are beautiful.Have a wonderful day.Smiles and Blessings,Angel ( Angel Mama )
OH my gosh!! That first photo is so darling, I laughed outloud. How blessed we are to live in this land we do! I have been reading about Mao, and it is heartbreaking what china has been through not so long ago!!Amy
They are just adorable together!!!
They look so cute and their stars and stripes!
Post a Comment
14 comments:
That is so sweet!!
The are wonderful, wonderul blessings from God :D
Amen!! Love those two little Americans!
lovely...well said.
Love the photos of your little Americans!
Adorable, as always!
I feel the same way when I look at Lily!
Love the pics and all of the red, white, and blue.
I'm in awe too. They are incredibly beautiful and so sweet with one another. Love, that's what they call it.
SOOOOO CUTE!
Sonya
Amen...... ;)
I just happened to come across your blog it is lovely. Your children are beautiful.
Have a wonderful day.
Smiles and Blessings,
Angel ( Angel Mama )
OH my gosh!! That first photo is so darling, I laughed outloud. How blessed we are to live in this land we do!
I have been reading about Mao, and it is heartbreaking what china has been through not so long ago!!
Amy
They are just adorable together!!!
They look so cute and their stars and stripes!
Post a Comment