Shake it baby, shake it! Pictures AND a video? You are on top of things, Mom! Very cute!
We haven't let Sophia play w/the water hose... We have a 400' water well, and the water is ICE COLD coming out of the ground, and I don't think she'd like it very much, even on a hot day!
I might just have to try, after seeing your post, though!
I've missed a few posts ,so I went back and got caught up! Girl, I don't think it's possible for you to EVER take a 'bad' picture of your two ADORABLE children! Seriously. They are like so incredibly YUMMY! (and their mom is pretty cute herself!!) Wished we weren't so many miles apart, I'd be lovin' on those two !! Oh yea ~ congrats on the award, too.
13 comments:
I'm wiggling with you......
Too cute!
Sonya
She is just so darling!
very cute! My Caitlyn loves to play with the water hose too. We aren't supposed to right now though :( drought.
Shake it baby, shake it! Pictures AND a video? You are on top of things, Mom! Very cute!
We haven't let Sophia play w/the water hose... We have a 400' water well, and the water is ICE COLD coming out of the ground, and I don't think she'd like it very much, even on a hot day!
I might just have to try, after seeing your post, though!
Love it...super cute!!! I have a water girl on my hands too...
I had to giggle when she splashed the water in her face but she did not let go of that hose. She is so sweet!
~Michele
3OMG~ Can it get any better than this :D She is priceless!
Oh my gosh what a cutie. Love the video. Priceless!
I've missed a few posts ,so I went back and got caught up!
Girl, I don't think it's possible for you to EVER take a 'bad' picture of your two ADORABLE children! Seriously.
They are like so incredibly YUMMY!
(and their mom is pretty cute herself!!)
Wished we weren't so many miles apart, I'd be lovin' on those two !!
Oh yea ~ congrats on the award, too.
That is simply adorable. I know I keep saying it but I cannot wait to meet her!!!!!
Kim
Those are great! Looks like she was having a super time!
fun fun fun! and what a little darling!
Post a Comment