24 July 2007

The white dress...






20 comments:

Tracy said...

Beautiful!!

Beckyb said...

LOVE it - I think white dresses make THE BEST pics - but then you always get good pics!!!

Shana said...

Oh, these photos are especially beautiful!!! What a sweet little angel on the beach!

xoxo, Shana :)

insanemommy said...

Please don't ever stop taking these gorgeous pictures of youre extremly beautiful children. They are breath taking.

mommy24treasures said...

ohh... I think you got some lovely ones! She is such a beautiful child of God. Just beautiful...

JulieM said...

I love white dress pictures especially if it means a trip to the beach! She is beautiful!

redmaryjanes said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Pixel Fairy Princess said...

She is breathtaking! What an angel she is :D

crazylady said...

I love the ones where they look off camera!
So innocent.

C's Mom said...

Amazing. I think you could take photos of her wearing a burlap sack (not that I suggest that) and they would be phenomenal.

3 Peanuts said...

You underestimate yourself! I love the white dress photos. The last one is my favorite.

So cute!!

Kim

Sarah said...

I love your angel in her little white dress! I would call this photo shoot a success for several of the shots that you got! I can't wait to do that with Sophie someday!!

Sarah & Sophie~Bug

Sophie's Mom said...

Beautiful pictures!!!! Makes me want to go to the beach. What a doll.

Liz and Ava said...

You take beautiful pictures! I guess it helps when you have beautiuful subjects!

Sonya said...

BEAUTIFUL PICS!!!

Elizabeth said...

When I look at your beautiful daughter I think of my own. I also love the little white summer dress.

M said...

I love her white dress! It is so pretty! Hannah is so sweet. I love the photos!

Kim said...

oh how pretty! She looks like a little angel. These are shots that will be cherished for many generations to come. You should give your bloggy friends tips on how to take such fabulous photos :)I need all the help I can get!

Lisa said...

Those are beautiful. White dress photos are some of my favorites. You did a great job.

Jeff and Valerie said...

Beautiful! These girls look fabulous in white. It is my favorite color to put Malia in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...