24 July 2007

Your Sweet Face...


Makes My Heart Smile...

17 comments:

Holly said...

I love her little hat. She has the sweetest little face......

Emmie said...

What beautiful kids! Absolutely beautiful pics as well! =)

C's Mom said...

:0)

Anonymous said...

As always - yum, yum, YUMMY !!

Kim said...

ok tell me tell me how do you make the top of a boys head look so phenomenal? that photo is stunning!

Jewels of My Heart said...

Kim, that was my favorite too. I use photo editing and when I look at a photo I see if there is a picture inside of the photograph that I took that I like... I keep cropping until I get it how I want it... some of my favorite photos are from pictures that turned out badly but there is a part of it that I love.... Crop... Crop... Crop!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nikki said...

Yummy...both of them!
Your son seems to be soooo happy and sweet with his baby sis.

Lauren said...

Awww...those are too cute!

mommy24treasures said...

they are so sweet together.

redmaryjanes said...

I tell you, if I lived down south, I would have you photograph my children regularly! Lovely pictures of beautiful children.

Jewels of My Heart said...

Kimberly..... Come on Down!!!!!! I would love to photgraph their sweet faces and get together with you.
Thank you, your kind words make me feel good.

Deb said...

Makes my heart smile too.

Beautiful and handsome kiddos.

Jeff and Valerie said...

Your kids are gorgeous. You lucky mom you!

sheryl said...

Sweet faces indeed!!! They make my heart smile too.

Sheryl

Tracy said...

Beautiful photos ...

3 Peanuts said...

So cute. My favorite one is of Nicholas looking down. He is very handsome. You know Kate and Hannah really resmeble each other. It will be interesting to see them side by side.

Kim

Elizabeth said...

they are so sweet together. I'm looking forward to having similar shots.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...