Wooohoooo! Steffie over at Never Too Many has nominated me for this award. Thank you friend it means a lot to me. It really touches me when someone thinks of me. I tend be a homebody so my friends in blogger world are very dear to me. I don't know that I am all that this award describes but I hope somehow, someway I have encouraged, supported or helped someone in someway. It is easy to befriend such beautiful ladies and to care about them and their precious families. I love you guys...
This award goes to bloggers “who effortlessly weave their way in and out of the blogosphere, leaving friendly trails and smiles,happily making new friends along the way. They don’t limit their visits to only the rich and successful, but spend some time to say hello to new blogs as well. They are the ones who engage others in meaningful conversations, refusing to let it end at a mere hello - all the while fostering a sense of closeness and friendship.”There are so many I could nominate for this one but I have to only choose a few so...... I nominate Elizabeth at Dragonfly and Ladybug, Nikki at Lil Bubble Queen, Connie at Mommy24treasures, and Kristy at The Most Exciting Thing... I could go on and on but I must leave some nominees for others to share this award with. lol These ladies always are spreading kindness, encouragement and love...
11 comments:
What a perfect award for you. You are such a special person. And I love your nominees..amazing women in their own right.
Congrats on the award :)!
Love the baptism pictures and story. Isn't it beautiful to see our children love the Lord we love!!
Congrats to you all :)!
Amy C
Congrats to you. Well deserved.
Beautiful blog & you too have my vote~!!
lv & blessings!
Kim
this is a perfect award for you, you do leave such encouraging, uplifting, heartfelt comments. I look forwardto your posts weekly as well.
Thank you for awarding me! I feel so spoiled this week! You were so kind to think of me.
Oh yes, so right on. You touch, inspire and share. Thank you for that. Congratulations on the award and enjoy it, you bless others so very much.
Heather
Daleea,
I am not surprised. You are such a sweetie. You are so nice in blog world and you are amazing in the real world too:) Congrats!!!
Kim
Blessings to you my friend, thank you for the award! (and you very much deserve it - congrats!)
I'll get busy with it soon, but first, stop by - I have something for you!
**hugs**
You of all people are so deserving of this award. You never have an unkind word or a cross thought. You are an inspiration. Thank you.
Rony, you are toooooooooooo sweet! I literally laughed out loud when I read your comment... oh, if you only knew... hehee Thank you for thinking I am so wonderful but alas.... I am ashamed to admit you only see the good side of me here in blog world. You described the person I aspire to be but am oh, so far from being.
Thank you dear friend, you are too kind.
Love,
Daleea
I have very much enjoyed getting to know a little part of you here in Bloggerland. You are a sweetie and deserve all of the kudos!
(also, thank you for nominating me. that was too nice!)
Post a Comment