Ok, Ms Dragonfly has asked for a picture of me.... if I ever get my scanner hooked up I shall take you back to a time that was much kinder to me..... There was less of me.... less wrinkles... less body.... (aka FAT)..... less, less, less..... however, I am happy to report that the inside of me (my heart, my soul) there was less of that too. So, even though I am working on the 45 lbs still to go and I am older.... I am better inside... my heart overflows with love for my Jesus, my husband and my precious children.... life is sweet....
I had Nicholas take a picture of Hannah and I... He did a good job but it isn't a very flatering pic of us but here it is.... for all the world to see..... yikes

36 comments:
Uhm.... is that 45 pounds in your gorgeous hair? Cuz I don't see any extra weight on you, you're beautiful!!!! (And we all know Hannah is one cutie patootie)...
It's great!!! Don't you apologize!!! You are both beautiful!!
It's a great picture!
oh its nice to see you!
I think you both look lovely. I love the brown on Hannah, but again, I think I love every color on her!
That is a beautiful picture of both of you!!
Daleea you are Gorgeous! I have always wanted hair like yours!
Nicolas is a good photographer!
Why are we soooo hard on ourselves??? You are gorgeous....but I say the same things about myself. I am glad you shared that picture!
That is not bad. It is adorable.
nice to finally meet you girl! You are GORGEOUS!!! Love your hair! What are you so bashful about? Now fork that camera over to Nicolas a little more often :)
It is a beautiful picture simply because your precious boy snapped it and your eyes twinkle with your gorgeous little girl! That hair - I would pay for your hair! And I really did look for 45 lbs, nope, can't find it anywhere!! You have great arms, I'd pay for those too. Sweet of you to share...
Yeah, I'm wondering the same thing is Ms. Kris. Where is the 45 pounds?!? You are one hot momma!!! Don't loose another pound. Seriously. I love you just the way you are. *wink*
Great picture! Two beauties:)
Well I'm not so sure why you've been hiding behind the camera, you are beautiful and your young photographer did a lovely job! I agree, I don't see 45 lbs on ya to lose unless you plan on taking off a limb or two.
Yikes - lookin' SSOO fine - both of you!
what do you mean, "yikes!".....
you are so pretty!!!!
You two look beautiful. I love your hair!
You and your daughter are both beautiful! You need to post more photod of you and your kids!
Lisa
I just want to say... Thank you! You all are too kind. Thank you for all the compliments... you make me feel so good. I still think I look awful and the sad part is that is one of the few days since Hannah has been home (11 months now) that I actually did my hair and make up... most the time anymore it is el' natural... no time... no energy... no desire. hehee
Nicholas did do a good job though.
I just love you guys... I haven't been blogging much lately with homeschool and Friday I threw my back out so I have been a mess.... I miss you all and hopefully will be visiting your blogs soon.
Well HELLO There Sunshine!
If I could whistle over the internet I would.
hubba hubba!
Get well sweetie and come back when you're ready.
Are you kidding me? You're beautiful.
aww, I am sorry you jurt your back. Hope it gets better quick.
Homeschool will get faster. Before long you will do it a few hours in the morning and be done.
You are both so beautiful! I just love mother and daughter pictures! Thanks for sharing!
WOWZA. HOT HOT RED HOT.
Someone call the fire dept, cause it's smokin over here.
Nice to put a face to the talent behind the camera!!
Very beautiful photo,your hair is gorgeous. One very pretty lady, thanks for posting!
Oh my! Hope you didn't throw your back out trying to kill another GI-NORMOUS spider! Seriously, hope you are on the mend, sweetie.
Love the picture of you and your girl...I often find myself matching my outfit with Lily's as well -- was that planned? Either way, you both look stunning in brown.
You BOTH are stunning!
You are beautiful on the inside and the outside. Kris beat me to it..but I was going to ask where that 45 pound was hiding too? In your grogeous red hair? Hey I have the wrinkles coming too. It is from laughing and living life. I plan to laugh a lot when I see you in person in 2 weeks and I am sure I will recognize your beauty glowing!
Kim
Oh my word, are you not CUTE, CUTE, CUTE !!!!???
You are!!!
WHAT ??? Not doing your hair and makeup much?? I'm tellin' ya.......your stunning with (makeup) and I know your just as beautiful without.
I've missed you girl ! Summer has just been too much fun to sit still and blog for long!
Okay, and now I just read some of these comments and.......WHAT??? You homeschool???? Where did I miss this one?
Okay girl, when your feeling better, drop me an email:
mkgundy at juno.com
if ya want!
Blessings to you my friend ~
You are gorgeous! Where is that extra 45 lbs?? Oh is it the darling little person on your lap :)?
amy
Love your blog and love your hair. I would kill for hair like yours. The color is so pretty! I have enjoyed reading your blog. Your children are so precious! I was in Atlanta recently visiting my sister. We went to the Atlanta Zoo and also ate at some great restaurants.
Beautiful!
I think it's a great picture! And Nicholas did a fantastic job taking it too.
Great pic!!! Good job Nicholas. You are just as beautiful outside as I have found you are in the inside!!! Beautiful body heart and soul!!!
Lisa
You're georgeous!
What a wonderful photo of a beautiful Mommy and her beautiful little daughter!! You 2 look so happy together!
~Dawn
Post a Comment