
click to hear this beautiful, sweet song...
It is a well known Chinese children's song.
The translation reads...
Only mommy is the best in the world.
When a child has a mommy, she feels treasured.
When she gets into mommy's arms, there is endless happiness to enjoy.
When a child does not have a mommy, she is most worried and anxious.
A child without a mommy is like a weed.
Away from mommy’s arms, where can she find happiness?

26 comments:
she is a beauty for sure. So is her mother. Inside and out.
Daleea,
These are GORGEOUS!!!! Be on the lookout for a special package next week:)
Kim
I love that picture of her hair over her face. I just found your blog, what a beautiful writer you are....very inspirational!
what a face ... she is fabulously cute!
Just stop it! Shzz. She gets cuter and your pictures are awesome. She is going to be a little knock out! Be afraid momma....
You take the best pictures!
Oh my goodness... the first picture took my breath away! So glad you chose that for your profile picture!
Now you have to comment my blog often, so I can see that beautiful face!!!
Just when I think that the pics of Hannah cannot get any sweeter...you manage to surprise me! Wow. those are gorgeous.
And the song is just sooo sweet. The words are precious and her little voice makes me want to cry!
Hey Nikki, I am so glad you liked the song. I heard it on someones blog months ago and have been searching for it all over the net. I finally found it at that link but I still don't know who is singing it. I have found so many cds with this song but I want it with this children's choir... hopefully someday I will find out who it is so I can buy it.
She is Gorgeous!
OMG! These are beautiful ~ I just love them! I cannot believe how grown up she looks (sob) they grow up so fast!
How is home schooling going? I hope that it is going well and Nicholas is enjoying it. I loved it and I really do miss it.
Ladybug hugs,
Debbie
Wow, too gorgeous for words...
Sweet song (I wish I could learn that) and even sweeter pictures. I love your daughter's eyes, they're beautiful.
She certainly is a beauty. Great pictures.
She is so beautiful and you take awesome pictures. I would love for us to meet one day. WE are in Alabama. I will keep you updated our our newest addition (Lia Faith).
Connie
Green Party of Four
Beautiful ...
Daleea - Yes, indeed, she is a beauty! Gorgeous, as always. Love the song - you manage to touch my heart every visit.
heather
Daaaaaa Leah
I believe you are the best Mommy for that beuatiful little soul you pictured there.
She is so beautiful. You take wonderful pictures.
Absolutely BREATHTAKING!!!!!
No doubt - she IS a beauty!
Please swing by and email me your mailing addy when you get a chance.
LOVE THOSE PICTURES! Melts my heart..truly.
So beautiful!
What a beauty. I could just take a bite out of those peachy cheeks.
stunning...these are such gorgeous photos.
Yummy.
I love the childrens song lyrics - my friend (who I told you about before) who is a missionary in Russia was recently telling me how all the kids in her orphanage, when asked what one thing they could have....if they could have anything at all - but just ONE - they have ALL replied "a momma". She's with the unwanted, older, forgotten, harder, destructive kids.....and yet; they all long for a mom.
If only we as momma's truly realized just how important we are to our children and our families....
Daleea, you are an amazing Mother to these two precious BEAUTIFUL children. Your love and devotion and commitment CLEARLY shows through in your blog.
God has richly blessed you.
In turn, you bless us......
**hugs**
Post a Comment