


I am so excited! I found this fabric that I fell in love with a long time ago. I finally designed the outfit I wanted to make out of it. This one is actually a gift for our dear friend's daughter Hope who we traveled to China with. The girls are from the same orphanage. I am not a seamstress and haven't had classes on patern making so Hannah was a little trooper being my model as I figured out what to do to get it to look like the picture in my mind. This proved to be most difficult as I chased a 22 month old around trying to take measurements. Her little bandanna should have been pushed back more but I just wanted to take the picture before she ripped it off. She really needs a little bell anklet and she would be all set. Will have to make her one. Anyway, if I ever find a way to start my children's clothing line.... BABY PEEP this will be one of my designs.... Bohemian Baby
29 comments:
A sweet subject wearing a sweet outfit!
Keep smilin!
You made that without a pattern?
Wow. I think you can rightfully call yourself a seamstress. It's really adorable (and so is the model!).
LOVE LOVE LOVE the outfit. It is so Bohemian Chic :)
I cannot imagine haveing to try to take measurments from a 22 month old. That would prove to be quite an accomplishment if you were ever able to do so.
You will have to let everyone know if you ever do start a line. How fun!!!
Christy :)
You did an awesome job! She makes a very cute model!
Love that outfit! So cute, cute, cute!
Bohemian CUTIE!
I LOVE - LOVE - LOVE it! You are so talented! I want an original Bohemian Baby for the Princess! You never cease to amaze me :D
Ladybug hugs,
;D
I love it. Impressive.
I must confess... I didn't make the patterns completely from scratch. I used two different patterns for the basic shape and then changed them to the design I wanted. It took me forever to figure it out. lol Definately a learning experience.
I love that outfit! You should design toddler clothes.
Oh, I would definitely order this! You are one gifted Momma!
So cute.
Kim
Very cute We used to call those pantaloons and they are perfect.
Your model is precious.
This is soooo cute! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!!!! I would buy it!
Could she look any cuter?
Oh, no way!
No way !!!
YOU are AMAZING, GIRL !!!!!
You made that?!!
Okay, I have now officially placed an order.
And, I must mention how stinkin' cute your 'model' is!
;o)
This is an adorable outfit! *applaud*
wow to not have a pattern that is amazing talent! Great job and beautiful model!
I LOVE that!!!
That is just so cute. I love it. I will be one of the first in line when you start Baby Peep. You have a talent...use it to make money for your next little one.
Wow!! I'm impressed! I love the outfit!
Oh my goodness - I LOVE this outfit - Daleea, where do we place our orders:-) Maybe it is the girl in the outfit that makes it soooo spectacular!
Not a seamstress? I think you are...great job Mama!
Heather
Gorgeous, I wish I could sew!!
You truly are one talented lady!!
your children are precious
staci
http://jinxiuofxuwen.blogspot.com/
I have to have this outfit! I absolutely love the fabric and the pattern. Any chances of buying one? I also wanted to let you know that although I committed to sending you a square for Hannah's quilt about two months ago, I am finally sending them out tomorrow. I can't believe it has taken me this long. It was always in my heart, just took longer than planned to come up with the cards to accompany the squares! Hannah and Nicholas will be excited to know that I enclosed a little something for each of them as well! Look for the package towards the end of the week.
Oh my gosh! Yes please! I sooo want that outfit for Lily! It is adorable. great job!
You are a crafty woman! That is adorable! I'll take two... ;)
WOW, Daleea! Your talents never end! That outfit is ADORABLE!!! You are so talented! Gorgeous photos too- well you have the most beautiful model! :)
So precious- I'm so impressed!!!
Lots of love!
Shana :)
(and I LOVE the brother/sister shot)!
Start sewing for $$!! You are good.
PLEASE START A BUSINESS! :)
Good taste in fabric & talent!!
Please start selling these outfits girl!!!!
Post a Comment