10 September 2007

Sweet Feet & the Mad Scientist...

Once upon a time in a land far, far away called Virginia. There lived a beautiful, wonderful, kind, sweet family who had 3 Peanuts. The Mother was the beautiful Queen of their castle named Miss Kim. She would often visit Bloggerville and talk and laugh with the other royal ladies that frequented the village much to their husband's dismay. There she befriended Daleea Queen of the Kingdom of her mind... it was a very small kingdom filled with much disarray.

One day Queen Kim and King Dave were bringing their 3 Peanuts to summer at their Hilton Head Chateau. This was very near to Queen Daleea so she packed up her two little Jewels, the boogie boards, and the sunblock and made the journey. Queen Debbie and King Dan were visiting with their two little chickadees as well. It was a splendid day... A GRAND time was had by all. The little Jewel, Lady Peep found treasure as she pillaged through the many beach bags, baby bags, and purses in the chateau... beautiful, yellow Crocs. She was in love... as she put them on she discovered they belonged to another. Princess Lili of the Chickadees. Little Lady Peep was crestfallen as she parted with the shoes of her dreams. Perhaps one day little Lady Peep, perhaps one day, her Mother consoled her.

Parting was such sweet sorrow as they had all become dear friends and the Peanuts, Jewels and Chickadees were having a ball. But, alas... they bid each other ado...

The families missed each other dearly and met often in the village of Bloggerville. One day Queen Kim sent a messenger to Queen Daleea that a special delivery was coming for her little Jewels. The message contained a very cryptic clue... (Pink Shoes) Her heart soared.... dare she hope her little Lady Peep would soon have beautiful Crocs to call her own.... She always tried to wear her Mother's Crocs but found it a most difficult means of transportation. The message went on to say that there would also be a special treasure for the Jewel Sir Meeshka as well... something that would transform him... (Dun Dun Da Dummmmmmmmmm)

Queen Daleea returned a message via the messenger (known by many as E-Mail) that Queen Kim, King Dave, the 3 Peanuts , Lord Will, Lord Harry and Princess Miss Kate really shouldn't have but she was so excited that they did.

She eagerly anticipated the arrival of the special package... The mail carrier arrived riding her white pony. It was here! The special package. Queen Daleea gathered Sir Meeshka and Little Lady Peep and told them it was a surprise from the Beautiful Family in the land far far away called Virginia. Their faces were alight with joy. As she opened the special package... a pair of beautiful, baby pink Crocs just Peep's size emerged. Little Lady Peep's tiny hands flew up in glee. Her smile was so radiant they all donned sunglasses to keep from being blinded. "Oh, Mother dear." she whispered as her big brother placed them on her tiny feet. "These pink Crocs are so beautiful they could bring a tear to a glass eye." Oh, what a happy day for little Peep who is now known as Sweet Feet! Next emerged a zany Book of Knowledge for Sir Meeshka. Filled with ancient battery operated scientific experiments. Instantly his eyes enlarged as he gazed in wonder. His hair seemed to stand on end, not unlike the lad on the cover of the Book of Knowledge. In a flash he and the book were gone. Queen Daleea went on a quest to find her son. She stumbled upon him in the west wing. Sitting upon his unmade bed, wild eyed... Her Meeshka had been transformed into a Mad Scientist.








"Ah Ha Ha Haaaaaaaaaa!"

Queen Daleea was very excited about many of the experiments in the Book of Knowledge,

















she told her son they would conduct some of the experiments together for their science lesson in home school that commenced each day at the Royal School House. (the dining room table)

The young lad was excited but she couldn't help but notice the gleam in his eye as he pointed out time and time again a particular section. His speech became frenzied as he pointed to the picture.
"I want to learn how to do this, Mother!" She studied the image and shook her head from side to side... "No! My son. This knowledge is forbidden... You must never study the section in the Book of Knowledge entitled... Switches, Trips and Traps. This knowledge is Forbidden." His eyes glazed over as he became entranced with the enticing image. "No, Sir Meeshka, you must never construct a trip wire to ZAP your Father, Mother, baby Sister or the Royal Dogs! It is Forbidden!!!" He looked at her with a gleam in his eye and responded, "Yes, Mother..." She knew that her little Meeshka was gone... he was now.... The Mad Scientist... (Dun Dun Da Dunnnnn) Off he went, running with the Book of Knowledge...



Next the treasured Georgia Bulldog cup she had left in the fridge at the Beautiful family's summer home emerged from the special package. She giggled and was amazed at the Beautiful family's thoughtfulness. King Jeremy was happy too because he loves his DAWGS!

Queen Daleea turned her attention to beaming Little Lady Peep in her baby pink Crocs. Off they went to tour their kingdom. (the back yard)


awwwwww "I look so lovely in my beautiful, pink Crocs..." she sighed

"Who released the hounds?" She asked her Mother.

"Send them away before they soil my Crocs like the toad soiled yours!"

The Queen did as she bid. Nothing was to rain on Little Lady Peep's parade this day!

"Oh, Woe is me.... Mother, that was simply too close for comfort..."

Queen Daleea knew she must lighten the mood for Little Lady Peep once again so she asked her if she liked her new Crocs? Little Lady Peep replied....

"Oh, Yes Mama! I love my beautiful, pink Crocs! They make me smile!"

On they went... touring their kingdom... over lush green rolling hills and meadows filled with dancing wild flowers... Little Lady Peep was feeling quite adventurous in her baby pink Crocs and wandered off. She happened upon the ruins of a castle from the days of Yore.


"Psssssst! Hey Mom.... I'm over here."

"Can you see me? My Crocs give me magical powers... bet you can't see me."

But Little Lady Peep had forgotten that her Mother the Queen was wearing Crocs as well... Yes, little one... she can see you. "It's time to bathe Little Lady Peep." her Mother told her.


"No! No! I won't take off my baby pink Crocs!" she wailed.

(Might I just interject at this moment in the story that no Crocs were harmed. Little Lady Peep was actually making a funny face for the camera. However this caption was far more mellow dramatic and enriched the story.) ("Thank you.")

But she did take off her baby pink Crocs and had a lovely bath... she smelled of lavender and honeysuckle. She dressed in her princess pajamies and off to beddie bye she went... drifting off to sweet dream land where she once again donned her beautiful, pink Crocs...

(Meanwhile.... back to the Mad Scientist formerly known as Sir Meeshka.)

At bed time she couldn't help but notice, much to her dismay the transformation of her handsome Sir Meeshka... The Mad Scientist had taken over and was sporting a frightening Eddie Munster like doo. (She made a silent note to herself... Must cut Eddie's, I mean Meeshka's hair tomorrow!!!) (even though he keeps insisting that this doo is cool! His mother knows best! "Dude! It is NOT cool! It's been done before.... by Eddie Munster! It's got to go!")

She quickly sent the lad to bed before she had dreams of King Jeremy transforming into Hermon Munster that night! She sent him to bed!

They were soooooooooooooo touched and filled with joy at the kindness of the BEAUTIFUL Family...

Now Little Lady Peep was just like her Mama...

and they lived Happily Ever After...


The End...

Thank You Kim!!!!!!!!!!!! Mmmmmmmmma

(I can't believe you read this whole thing... hehee)

17 comments:

redmaryjanes said...

I love Kim from the land of the 3 Peanuts. She is a wonderful and loving Queen. What great gifts. I love crocs, Eli has little blue ones, they hold up to anything!

Pixel Fairy Princess said...

That was WONDERFUL ~ and of course I read the whole thing :D I just love your Mad Scientist :D That was so sweet of Kim! She is really amazing :D Can't wait bid you hello again ~ hope that it is really soon!

Ladybug Hugs,
Debbie

3 Peanuts said...

Daleea,

You crack me up! I laughed all the way through. You really should write a children's book. Little Peep's feet need to grow! Kate is in between croc sizes also she doesn't have a pair right now. Looks like Miss Hannah is too.

Will loves using that kit to make a submarine for the moat at our castle (bathtub or wading pool).

Kim

Truly Blessed said...

Cool post. I'm impressed with the whole thing. Great story! Isn't the world of IA a wonderful thing? I just love our little community.

Elise said...

Oh my gosh that was sooo cute...you are so creative! Children's book author in your future?????

Holly said...

Neat post. I enjoyed reading it. Cute pics too.

The Byrd's Nest said...

You are a great writer! What a cute story, you really should consider writing a children's book! Love the pics also!

Jewels of My Heart said...

Thank you all for your kind words. I do aspire to write childen's books. It is one of my heart's desires. I have one I am working on... but unfortunately I hardly ever work on it. Perhaps all this encouragement just might light my fire. hehee
God Bless You all!
Love,
Daleea

kerri said...

What a wonderful story Kim,the little princess has matching shoes like her Mommy.
I love the mad scientist, the hair made me giggle.
What a lovely and thoughtful thing for you to do Kim. :o)

mommy24treasures said...

very cute and entertaining! thank you.

Nikki said...

My dear, I believe you just wrote your first Children's Story! Loved it.
Every little girl should have her very own pair of pink crocs (and it looks like those will fit her next year too!) She looks sooo cute in them and that outfit is to die for!
Now, about that Mad Scientist of yours: I'd sleep with one eye open if I were you!!!!

Lisa said...

I read the whole thing and enjoyed every word. I agree you should write a children's book. I loved all the photos of your peep and mad scientist.

DiJo said...

I read the whole thing too! Precious!!!! Could you make up a fairytale for Ruby tonight about 11:30pm CT that would put her back to sleep quickly please? Love the crocs. Her Rubiness has a matching pair in hot pink!!!
Thanks to Kim I have had the pleasure of enjoying your blog, and your amazing pictures!
Farewell,
Diana

t~ said...

That was so adorable! Your not only a great photographer, but an awesome story teller!

Tracy said...

What a cute story! Sometimes, when I see a long story on a blog I think "oh no," I don't have time to read this --- but this was worth it!! You definitely need to write a book. Actually, you should get paid for writing a fantastic advertisement for Crocs!! :) Hannah has a pair too, but, to be honest, I was more excited about buying them for her than she was about wearing them. Oh well!

Lisa and Tate said...

Cute story...

Lisa

Nancy said...

I thought there was going to be a boobytrap at the end of your story.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...