
The kids and I went for a 4 day holiday in Florida to visit our dear friends we traveled together to China with. Our JiangXi girls hadn't been together since last January. We stayed with our friends and it was so wonderful to have Hope and Hannah together again. The girls cracked us up. Friday night we went to a Jazz festival in the park and had a ball. Saturday it was Gracie's 2ND Birthday and we had a blast at her birthday party. Sunday we kicked back at their home and the girls played and went swimming. Monday we were homeward bound.
I had grand hopes of fantastic pictures of the JiangXi girls together again... but my camera isn't working right and quite frankly you miss out on a lot of visiting when you are glued to the camera... I wanted to spend time with Debbie so I didn't take many pictures. I am quite disgusted that I only got 2 or 3 shots that I liked.... that's just sad when you have such breathtakingly, beautiful subjects... Should have done the photo shoot I kept talking about.
My best shot was the one on top of Hope's sweet feet in her shoes that I was drooling over. lol (Don't forget Debbie.... those are Hannah's when Hope outgrows them! Please.....) We had a wonderful time. Although it was good to get home, it was sad to say goodbye...
My best shot was the one on top of Hope's sweet feet in her shoes that I was drooling over. lol (Don't forget Debbie.... those are Hannah's when Hope outgrows them! Please.....) We had a wonderful time. Although it was good to get home, it was sad to say goodbye...

Anyway, here is a slide show and a video of the festivities...


21 comments:
Oh what a special time you had. I remember you telling me about your trip that you had planned. All the girls are beautiful. I love the photos of the sweet feet. Just precious. You have such an eye.
It is great that you were able to get the girls together. Hannah's hair looks like it is really starting to grow. She is precious!
The video wouldn't let me watch it.
Great to hear from you.
I love baby toes, in those sweet sandals there even cuter!!
love the pics! I am so glad you and the kids had a little vacation!
Wonderful pictures. I'm glad that you had such a great time. And I love baby toadies. We call them toadies, don't know why.
Beautiful photos! I LOVE the video of Nikolas dancing:)
I did not know you were collecting squares for Hannah's quilt. I am thinking about doing one for Kate. How do you get started? May I send Hannah a square? Tell me what to do.
Hugs,
Kim
It looks like everyone had a great time:=) Thanks for sharing pictures!
OMW......I just had so much to catch up on....the pictures, the video, the slide show......oh what great memories.
Love the piggy toe picture! How are you? I have been so out of touch in bloggerland. lol A tad busy over here with the Tribe! lol
I just found your blog and watched Hannah's video..sniff, sniff..it was beautiful! We just received the referral of our daughter a few weeks and I can't wait to hold her in my arms! Thanks for making my day~
Looks like a great time was had by all! I agree with you about pictures and I find that when I am forever capturing the perfect pictures, I am missing out on all the other stuff, so I don't approach it that way any more. I'm sure you are sad to be home, but you have some super memories to hold you over til next time!
Heather
Those ARE gorgeous shoes - I'm drooling now too.
Loved all of the photos. The girls are so beautiful, and I'm glad you had such a nice time.
And, your son cracked me up with his dance moves - he is so animated - I love it!
I just watched Hannah's video for the first time. It brought tears to my eyes! She is so adorable!
Love the little girlie feet - too cute.
Nicholas is a dancin' machine LOL Oh to have that energy.
those are some adorable pictures ... looks like such a fun time .. i know that time with my pingjiang family is so priceless ... talk to ya from China next !!!!
Looks like a great time. Sweet pics :-)
It sounds like you had such a great time. I love that you guys get together. THe pics are great and i love the dancing video. She is just so darn cute and Nicholas is not to shabby himself!!
Have a great week!!
Christy :)
Looks like alot of fun. The pics are cute!
Great blog and lovely photos of your children.
What a fabulous time you all had.
ps, love the pic of the feet and sandals...those sandals are just great!
Okay, those little feet brought tears to my eyes! I always love your site!
FUN!!! Love those little toes!
Those pictures are precious! Missed seeing those adorable pictures!
Post a Comment