24 October 2007

A Fun Filled Package...


A special thank you to Amber for the wonderful and oh, so thoughtful gifts she sent to my little ones. She sent 3 beautiful squares and wishes for Hannah's quilt.... Darling ladybugs galore! (Someday I will get her 100 wish quilt updated with the beautiful squares she has received) and sent Hannah a little Lady Bug game that she loves.... she feeds the ladybugs the little aphids and makes little eating noises when she is playing with it. She sent Nicholas a Mad Scientist set. He had it out of the box and was experimenting within minutes.... The kids loved it and we can't thank you enough. How thoughtful and sweet of you. I am so sorry this post is so late in coming. But your kindness touched us and meant so much.

God's Speed to your little miracle in China.

3 comments:

Heather said...

It's always fun to get mail!! Loved this post. Hoping all is well, thinking of you often and praying for your family daily.

Hugs,
Heather

Christy said...

How awesome!! I just love getting packages and I love the little items she chose. Cute quilt material!

Christy :)

Anonymous said...

How sweet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...