Here I am again.... This post has been haunting me. Perhaps it is because the experience is so vivid in my mind. I feel guilty for sharing TMI about a certain little one. Last night I kept thinking I need to delete this post. I can't believe I put that on the blog for all to see. This morning I went to delete it and found 4 more comments. You all are too sweet and too funny. You understand. So instead of deleating it I have decided to change the names and places to protect the innocent!
Also, thank you all for your concern. She is much better. And the dog has only pooped a happy face once to our knowledge... too bad, we could take him on the road doing this amazing feat and make a mint!
Ok, I know I haven't been posting much lately but I just had a close call and NEEDED to share my frightening experience with someone...
I just went to change the diaper of a little one who shall not be named. When I opened it up I discovered she wasn't wet, she had bad diarrhea. (The attack of the juice box) Well, we do have a hard time regulating her because she drinks water with apple juice all day and a lot of the time she does get diarrhea. Well, it was quite messy as you can imagine. So I am minding my own business trying to clean up a big mess all the while trying to keep the little one who shall not be named from moving around and getting it all over both of us. (it was already all over her hiney) It looked like it was all cleaned up but this was a bad one so I moved in for a closer view. Feet up in the air, Mama's head bent down for an up close inspection... all of a sudden....... SQUIRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've never seen anything like it! It shot out! All over the end of the changing table. Through the air splatting onto her dresser and her wall! My face barely escaped. Yikes! Mom's can take a lot but I truly would prefer not having diarrhea projected and splattered on my face. My poor baby. She never seems to have an upset tummy but that has to be miserable. Thank goodness for wipes.... lots and lots of wipes.
Thanks for listening friends.... and BEWARE....
I just went to change the diaper of a little one who shall not be named. When I opened it up I discovered she wasn't wet, she had bad diarrhea. (The attack of the juice box) Well, we do have a hard time regulating her because she drinks water with apple juice all day and a lot of the time she does get diarrhea. Well, it was quite messy as you can imagine. So I am minding my own business trying to clean up a big mess all the while trying to keep the little one who shall not be named from moving around and getting it all over both of us. (it was already all over her hiney) It looked like it was all cleaned up but this was a bad one so I moved in for a closer view. Feet up in the air, Mama's head bent down for an up close inspection... all of a sudden....... SQUIRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've never seen anything like it! It shot out! All over the end of the changing table. Through the air splatting onto her dresser and her wall! My face barely escaped. Yikes! Mom's can take a lot but I truly would prefer not having diarrhea projected and splattered on my face. My poor baby. She never seems to have an upset tummy but that has to be miserable. Thank goodness for wipes.... lots and lots of wipes.
Thanks for listening friends.... and BEWARE....

20 comments:
you are so funny:):)
Hope Ms Peeps feels better quick.
I am sorry Hannah is sick, but I couldn't help but laugh with the way told the story. Being sick like that isn't fun at all.
The doggie poop, now that is a work!
I am SO glad that missed your face! Hope your baby feels better soon though- and your dog happy face of poop is hysterical.
Ah, lovely. We have had that happen here once or twice.
OH GROSS!!!!!!!!!!! You have definitely topped me being the catcher's mit for Ruby Mei's vomit on the plane last week! :) Sorry she is sick. Bless her beautiful little heart! I just love the photo's from her birthday! Thanks for the humor today!
Blessings,
Diana
Oh no! Poor baby. I hope she feels better. I must say, the way you led up to the finale was great : )
The joys of motherhood and dog ownership!!! I hope your little Hannah is feeling better by now!!!
Debbie Wankel
Oh my! Glad you escaped the runny poo...hope Hannah is feeling better.
The happy face is HILARIOUS! Talented poopin' pup!
Oh mercy!! Now that would have been NASTY!! I hope she's feeling better, sweet Lil Peep. :)
The dog doo is funny!! Is that a first, or does that happen often?! LOL
Girl! There I was all concerned about poor Hannah and then I see smiling dog turds. I would put little Hannah on a very simple diet until her bowels regain control, poor thing. And your pooch may be a prodigy. : )
I'm sorry...but I am just chuckling over here! Welcome to my world with The Boy! Actually, he is much better....only did that sort of thing when he was really little.
So sorry peeps little tummy is upset! I remember having to start OJ with Sophia quite young to keep her regular as well. She adjusted and so will peeps.....hopefully.
Stop by my blog.....you've been mentioned! ;)
Have a great day....;)
See what I mean???? You are so uplifting and I am so grateful to have found you! ;)
You.make.me. LAUGH!
I so needed that laugh today!! That is too funny! Could you imagine if it didn't miss your face? I'm glad you shared!
Wow, that's quite and impressive poop. Both the kid and the dog. I'm fascinated by the happy face poop...is that wrong?
I just finished laughing outloud in my office by myself!! That is so darn funny I can hardly stand it. Then, to boot, the dog happy face-- I cant stop smiling!!
Christy:)
OMG, that made my day. Too Funny!
I'm sorry I can't stop laughing!!!
OMG. I'm laughing but not at you... Close call mommy!!
Daleea,
You are not going to beleive this but all of Harry's diaper changings were like that as a baby. I ahve cleaned ppop off of a ceiling fan and plantaiton shutters honey! It would drive me crazy. Turned out that he had food allergies. Hope Peep is better:)
Love,
Kim
Post a Comment