Cruisin' Jalopy Junction with Daddy
Last Thursday we took Hannah for her first hair cut since she has been home. She looks so grown up.... sob sob sobMonday is her 2nd birthday.... oh, how my little Peep is growing up... sob sob sob
We went to the fair that night and the kids had a ball.



24 comments:
Love the new hair-do! It does make her look a bit older. Did you have fried snickers at the fair? I'm a fried dough girl myself...
Hannah looks so cute with her new hairdo. Wow 2 years old already..where has the time gone?! We just celebrated our 2 year forever family day with our Emma:)
She's beautiful.... What great pictrues you have of your wonderful family. I especially love the Florida sandals! Cool!
Alyson
LID 01/27/06
Love the new hair do. The picture with her holding the frog in the stroller is too funny! ;)
LOVE Hannah's haircut!!!! Oh, I did not know Minday is her birthday!!!! Happy Birthday sweet Hannah! I love the picture of Hannah and her Daddy. Her hair looks thicker since it was cut.
Love,
Kim
PS...Did you make those jeans? They are adorable. You could sell them....I would buy them!
Kim
Thank you everyone for the sweet words.
Kimber I did make the jeans. I have been wanting to make some for her forever. I finally found a pair of jeans to re-vamp.
As soon as I get my ducks in a row I am going to start trying to sell some of the clothes that I make so that I can buy more clothes. hehee And oh, how I want to save up for a new camera like yours. I am so disgusted with my camera that isn't working right that I a m hardly taking any pics. It won't stay on... can't get the focus to work sometimes, 3 day delay..... waaaaaaaaa waaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaa hehee
I LOVE Hannah's haircut! She has such beautiful, shiny hair- and this cut frames her gorgeous face so nicely!
Can't wait for your Halloween pics!
Love, Shana :)
I just love the clothes that you put on Hannah. I love her haircut too. Wow, two years old...
Oh...and Happy Birthday Hannah!!
Okay, I just read what you said about your camera! Sophie dropped mine the night before Halloween and it hasn't worked the same since... blurry (see today's post) and a long delay too! I need a new camera too! Maybe I'll call Kim or Debbie for a lesson by phone! Let me know what you decide on....
Shana :)
Happy Birthday Hannah! She is so beautiful and I LOVE the bob! Cute, cute, cute...
Yup, you have a buyer here too for some of those cute duds!
If it is any consolation, my camera is giving me some trouble too - it got dropped in the pumpkin patch - wahhh.
Thinking of you...
Heather
I love her new big girl hair cut. Emilee has the same one. I just love bobs.
staci
http://jinxiuofxuwen.blogspot.com/
oh how PRECIOUS! Actually she looks more like a baby to me! I love it!!!!
What a fun evening. Love all the pics!!!!!!
LOVE the new do :-)
That is a CUTE CUTE CUTE haircut!!!
Precious pictures! Love her little jeans! So cute!
The jeans are tooooo cute, and the haircut is perfect for her....
You do have fantastic skills, Lady! Looks like a good time was had by all.
I love your blog. Your children are so precious. Love the new haircut. We went to the fair recently also and had a blast.
My goodness she looks SO grown up with her haircut!
I love the jeans, did you make them?
I just love her bob! How precious :D Is she really two? LOL - I just don't believe it!
Ladybug hugs,
;D
Love her new look! Beautiful as ever.
She pics in the jalopy are so cute :0)
Those pants are the CUTEST!!! And count me in on buying some duds when you set up your ebay store;)
Oh, sweet! Love the hair cut, it really is very flattering on her, she looks so adorable!
I love the pictures of her with her Daddy!! Looks like a very special day at the fair.
Happy Birthday to her!! :)
Post a Comment