





Friday our Church Home School Group went on a field trip to Fort Polaski. It was a very interesting History Lesson. After our tour we had a pic-nic lunch. The kids had a ball. It was a beautiful day. Nicholas had to borrow my 3x comfy sweat shirt because it got quite chilly with the wind blowing. But.... NO BUGS WOOHOOO
11 comments:
I love that haircut!!!! She is so adorable. Nicholas is so cute too! Thank you for posting these. I don't care if your camera is working perfect or not, I just love to see what you guys are up too.
Love
Connie
Looks like fun and have I mentioned that your children and just gorgeous???
Love Hannah's overalls, we need some of those here!
Glad all is well, love seeing updates from you:)
Heather
I love her new "do"! So adorable! Hope she has a very happy 2nd birthday!
Daleea,
I LOVE Hannah's haircut. It is simply adorable. Hope she has a very special birthday:)
Love,
Kim
I love the new haircut,so sweet.
Glad the kids had such a great time.
Oh I just love Hannah's hair! I haven't checked in a while, and I am struck by how beautiful and grown up your sweet little Hannah is becoming! Don't worry mommy, she's still just a baby, but you can get a glimpse of what she will be when she's older. And the picture of the two of them together is priceless.
Oh Daleea, your comment about our Ellie Grace made me cry!!!!(more like blubbering mess)
You are one beautiful gal.
I have to agree here with Heather, that your children are GORGEOUS!
Love your heart - I'm blessed to 'know' you!!
**hugs**
I love Hannah's haircut. Nicholas looks like he had a great time on the field trip. Hannah looks like she enjoyed herself too.
Thanks for updating us. Glad you are finding time to check in.
Fort Polaski looks like a fun way to spend the school day! :)
I love Hannah's hair that way, especially with the bow! Very cute!
I LOVE home school field trips! Looks like a lot of fun!
What two great looking kids. I love the glasses. My youngest son wears bifocals and he is adorably cute in his glasses.
God Bless.
Post a Comment