24 November 2007

My Favorite Christmas Song

I remember when I was a little girl... Every year I would watch Bing Crosby's Christmas Special with my Grandma. One year David Bowie was on and they sang this song... It is so beautiful and because I shared it with Grandma it will always be dear to my heart...

28 comments:

Lori said...

What a sweet memory....I love their little chit-chat, so funny. :)
I remember watching "The Little Drummer Boy" when I was a little girl, I loved that special.
Love the photo all in white! :)

Nikki said...

Hey you! I have so missed hearing from you and seeing your precious pictures...that one of Hannah is just breathtaking.

(love the song, too.)

Hope all is well with you and your little angels.

mommy24treasures said...

yea! you did it, good job! Love the look for the holidays.

mommy24treasures said...

oh the pic did not load the first time I looked, beautiful little Peep!

Christy said...

Sweet memories!! Love the pic!!

Chrisyt :)

Calico Sky said...

What a lovely memory and a beautiful picture too!

Team Houston said...

I just watched that last night! I love it too. I loved the dresses the girls had on. I like how you have the voices your blog. Cool.

Love this picture of Hannah.

~Michele

Lisa and Tate said...

I just love this picture of your Peep.... love the memory of the song.

Debbie said...

Gorgeous picture!! I love your picture taking abilities. I love hearing your Christmas memories too.
God bless your Christmas season!
Debbie Wankel

Michelle said...

Beautiful memory - stunning picture!!

Lisa said...

Love the photo and the new look. I hope your family have fun preparing for the holidays!

Dawn said...

I love this song. We have a cd called "The Coolest Christmas" (it's one of my favorites), and this song is on there! Beautiful picture!

Anonymous said...

I love Bing Crosby's White Christrmas.

Ohhh your daughter looks sooo precious in this picture!

t~ said...

A sweet memory to cherish forever.

t~ said...

A sweet memory to cherish forever.

jennifer said...

What great memories. Love the photo. She looks like a little snow bunny.

Steffie B. said...

Love the picture, the song and your blog. Hope you have a wonderful week. I am off to the Ped's this morning with my sick Things! ;(

3 Peanuts said...

Daleea,

This is so beautiful! She looks gorgeous! I love the Christmas music and look:)
Kim

Jewels of My Heart said...

Thank you every one for your sweet comments. The pic of Hannah is actually from last winter... I think it was last Jan. She was so darling and I just loved that set of pics.

kerri said...

What a beautiful picture!!
Love the Christms look.
Always hold those special memories close to your heart. :O)

Elise said...

We were just listening to that song when we decorated our tree on Friday! Love hearing David and Bing together! Love that sweet picture too!

kitchu said...

What a wonderful memory- and what a sweet picture of your precious girl! I love her winter hat!

kitchu said...

What a wonderful memory- and what a sweet picture of your precious girl! I love her winter hat!

missy said...

The picture of your daughter is STUNNING!

Heather said...

Daleea,
Your blog looks so fun! And this picture...it speaks volumes! Beautiful, just beautiful.

Take care,
Heather

insanemommy said...

I just noticed you haven't posted much lately. Are you ok? Are you working on getting your "goods" into your new store?? hint, hint.....

I love little Hannah in the all white. She doesn't take a bad picture.

Leslie said...

Happy Belated Birthday Hannah! She looks beautiful in your creation! Good job! Thank you so much for your sweet messages, they mean so much to me!

Abby's Mom said...

Amazing photo :0

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...