05 November 2007

presenting... Lady Peep









Today was a beautiful day as we celebrated Hannah MeiLin's birthday. Her birthday party was on Saturday with friends and family. Today her big brother made her strawberry birthday cupcakes and she opened the gifts from us. Dinner was yummy but all Peep wanted was SHRIMP which was on her birthday menu just for her. I finally had to cut her off... "no more shrimp Peep!" She loved her birthday outfit I designed for her. (Ok, so maybe she didn't like the hat so much but she did leave it on long enough for me to take a few pictures)hehee Her Daddy and Baba (Grandma) are not big fans of the hat but personally..... I LOVE IT! Some day I will get my "Lady Peep" Boutique going.

Happy Birthday Peep

Mama loves you more than words can say...

52 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! What a cutie she is in her birthday outfit! Love the hat!!! Glad she enjoyed her birthday.

Ladybug Hugs 4 U said...

Happy Birthday you special, beautiful little girl. You are loved.

Ladybug hugs,
;D

mommy24treasures said...

oh great outfit! and yes what a perfect name for a boutique!
Daddy to 4 is not a fan of hats either but I think she looks darling!
Glad dinner was yummy and you had a nice day; and how sweet of Mr. Meeshka to bake!

Rachael said...

She a darling little birthday girl!

You should sell your creations on Etsy. I bet you'd do great, because half the battle is presentation, and you've got the photography down (and a great model)!

Joanne said...

GORGEOUS!!! Please let me know when you open your Lady Peep Boutique ~ I love your designs!!!

Debbie said...

I LOVE THE HAT!!! She is adorable!! Did you make the outift as well? Great pictures!!!

Debbie Wankel

Leah said...

I have been lurking for a while now and this is my first comment! I love that hat! The outfit is so adorable! I'm glad she had a happy birthday!!!

kitchu said...

Oh my gosh how DARLING is she?!

Sherry said...

The hat is what totally makes the outfit! Love it! Happy Birthday cutie!

Abby's Mom said...

Sending My Birthday wishes too :) What a beautiful birthday girl. I love her outfit!

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

Happy Birthday "Lady Peep".
The outfit is gorgeous!

kerri said...

I love the hat!!
Boy you couls sell some outfits, I am a fan!!
I love that big brother baked for his sister, glad the day was so special.
I love shrimp too Hannah, yummy, good choice. :)

4D said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!

Keep smilin!

Elise said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet and precious girl!!!

Elise said...

oh and I LOVE the outfit....and I would be your first customer if you opened up shop:)

Holly said...

Happy Birthday Hannah! I love her outfit! She is just precious.

Anonymous said...

Long time reader, leaving what I think is my first comment! Happy Birthday to Lady Peep, and congratulations to you for creating a beautiful outfit for the special day!! I agree . . . start selling on Etsy!

Jennifer, Adrienne's mommy

redmaryjanes said...

I LOVE the hat! The whole outfit is just fabulous. Open a boutique on-line!

Barbie said...

What a beautiful birthday girl! LOVE the outfit. I second Rachael about the whole Etsy thing. You would do great on there! Start selling now!!

Jewels of My Heart said...

(Blush)You all are so good for my ego. hehee Thank you for all the kind words. Hopefully sometime soon I will have some outfits to try to sell. I still need to tweek the patterns on my last two outfits. (I could really use a class on pattern making!) I also have to learn how to do French Seams because my machine won't do a stitch to finish the inside seams. Anyway, I appreciate all of the encouragement and will let you know when I have something to sell.... oh, yeah it would help if there were more hours in the day too. Meeshka and Peep keep me pretty busy.
Love to all
Daleea

Liz and Ava said...

Happy Birthday Hannah! Love the outfit.

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Hannah! Sounds like a great time. You did a great job on her outfit! I love to sew. It relieves my stress.

Christy said...

Oh what cute pics. Love the adorable outfit!! Happy birthday sweet girl. She is just amazingly beautiful!! What a blessing she is on your family!!

Christy :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! What a beautiful outfit on such a sweetie!

Anonymous said...

Daleea, one word describes it all; beautiful.
Your children are beautiful, your words are beautiful, your heart is beautiful (even your name is beautiful!!)
What an incredible blessing you are to all of us.
By the way, I'm first in line to visit your boutique!!
haha!

Denna said...

Oh my how beautiful!!! She is a doll.

Football and Fried Rice said...

What a darling Baby Peep!! Hannah gets more gorgeous every day - and of course, what's not to love about the outfit?

Lisa said...

OH! What a beautiful little girl you have...I LOVE the outfit! So precious!

Lisa and Tate said...

You designed the outfit!!!??? SO talented!! Love it!!

Happy B-day Ms Hannah, Lady Peep! You are still breathtakingly stunning.

Jodee said...

I love the outfit! Hannah is just adorable!

3 Peanuts said...

Daleea,

You did an amazing job designing and making Peep's birthday couture outfit! I LOVE it! I would wait outside the Peep Boutique to be your first customer. Beautiful models such as Hannah help:)

I am glad she had a special birthday.

Love and blessings to one of my favorite families!

Kim

Steffie B. said...

That outfit is absolutely STUNNING! Happy b-day to your little Peep! ;)

missy said...

She is STUNNING! Happy Birthday to your beautiful little lady! Her outfit is to die for.

Missy Lemley

Nikki said...

Love love love the outfit AND the hat...go Lady Peep!

Happy belated birthday to your sweet Hannah!

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

i love the hat! the dress is beautiful and she looks so cute in the hat....i wish you the best of luck with your boutique. i have a feeling it will be a great success!!

jennifer said...

THe outfit is great! And love the hat! The pictures are so sweet.

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday! What a blessing ... she is so adorable!

Dawn said...

LOve LOVE Love the outfit. Hurry and open that boutique, you are going to do fabulous!!

Tamara said...

The hat totally makes the outfit. Happy birthday pretty girl.

Shana said...

Happy Birthday, Hannah!!! What a gorgeous Birthday Girl you are!

And, WOW! I LOVE your designs- you are soooo talented! Hannah may not have liked her hat, but I love love love it! Your photos are stunning, as always too!

Happy Happy Birthday, Hannah!!!

Love, Shana :)

Colleen said...

Happy birthday sweet Hannah. What beautiful pics of such a sweet beautiful girl!

Laura said...

Now that is just too cute!

Steffie B. said...

When is Baby Peep opening for business??? lol

The family of six said...

That's crazy cute.

Anonymous said...

oooooohhhhhh. beautiful outfit, beautiful Lady Peep! Happy Birthday to her!

insanemommy said...

Oh my gosh is she cute. I just knew you designed the adorable outfit she was wearing! Get busy with your boutique friend. You would make a mint!

t~ said...

Happy birthday to your adorable lil' peep!

Deb said...

Happy Birthday Lady Peep! I love the little outfit on her!

Lori said...

Thanks for visiting and your comment. :)
I'm so bummed my first comment didn't go through awhile back...but I love these pictures, Lady Peep is just precious in her beautiful outfit! I love the detail that you put into it and I LOVE the hat especially!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to sweet Peep!! :)

Journey to Lilly! said...

aww.. I love the hat! What a beautiful birthday girl!
Kim

crazylady said...

OUTSTANDING OUTFIT. Fit for a gorgeous princess. I am glad I came back to blogging only to see this pic so quickly. I have missed your charms
xo
Happy belated birthday little one

Calico Sky said...

I sooooooooooooo love this outfit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...