21 December 2007






17 comments:

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

The pj's are adorable. It's good to see the little ones so interested in books. I love how you did the pics in black and white. Are you working on being a professional photographer? You are good---I'm not kidding. You post some awesome shots!

Jewels of My Heart said...

Thank you Linda, you are too kind. I love to take pictures and would love to be a professional photographer but I am only a novice.

Debbie said...

beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!!! You are great at taking pictures!

God bless and Merry Christmas!
Debbie Wankel

mommy24treasures said...

oh very sweet!

Whatshername's Mummy said...

Beautiful photos, thanks for sharing them.
One day I'll be able to read Crazy Cakes without crying, but it has such an effect on me that I've given up trying for now!
Kate

Rachael said...

LOVE the first picture, especially. Very sweet.

Elise said...

I just love all the precious pictures you take!!!

Have a great Christmas!!!

Nikki said...

She is so precious!
Love the book she is reading, too. It was the first adoption-related book we ever received.

redmaryjanes said...

I love how you focus on something simple and make it meaningful. The pictures of her little feet melt me every time.

kerri said...

I love pictures, just amazing shots.
The last picture should be framed, it is so sweet.
Merry Christmas to you and your family from ours.

3 Peanuts said...

Beautiful Peep. beautiful photography. Love to you this Christmas my friend.

Kim

Deb said...

Sweet Pistures.
Have a very Merry Christmas and a New Year full of joy and blessings.

Colleen said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE those pics!!

Jodee said...

I love these pictures -- especially in black and white. Have a great Christmas!

Lisa said...

Beautiful photos! I love the black and whites. She is such a beauty!
Merry Christmas!

Dawn said...

Merry Christmas!! What amazing photos of your beautiful daughter!

Ladybug Hugs 4 U said...

OMG - She is beautiful! Just beautiful!

Hope that you had a Merry Christmas :D

Ladybug hugs,
;D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...