06 December 2007

Playground Fun...


I was going to write my thoughts, my heart as I look at these pictures.... but how does one try to put into mere words the essence of their child... Her beauty leaves me breathless... Her sweetness melts my heart... Her charm is intoxicating... Her smile makes my heart giggle... Her laughter is a soothing balm to my soul... Her personality is ... purely Peep...

The love I feel for her is so overwhelming at times it hurts my heart...

So, as they say... "A picture is worth a thousand words." I give you..... PEEP...
















25 comments:

Joanne said...

She truly is a gem...I know it IS so hard to put into words...what wefeel in our hearts

AmyO said...

Oh what a cutie! I wish it was that nice here...we have a foot of snow now! Oh well, makes for a nice Christmas this year :)

redmaryjanes said...

Sooooo cute!! Love those boots and the bandana!

Heather said...

Looks like fun! Her little do-rag is wayyyy too cute - she looks so sweet with a bandana. We are getting more snow today - I think I'm sick of winter already - oh, it's not winter yet???

Have a great weekend!
Heather

Calico Sky said...

I don't think she could be any more cute!!!

t~ said...

She certainly is a jewel and I think you said it perfectly. Made my heart melt.

mommy24treasures said...

these are so cute! THey capture her personality I think.
I tlooks like your camera was working well! :)
Love her outfit too.

Ladybug Hugs 4 U said...

Adorable! Just so stinking adorable!

Ladybug hugs,
;D

kerri said...

The bandana is adorable.
Great shots Mom!! :O)

Steffie B. said...

I feel the same way about my children as well......and let me tell you Daleaa.....you expressed it beautifully! ;)

Have a great week!

Christy said...

Love the head cover and the boots. She looks ready for snow!! Glad you guys had fun!

Chirsty :)

Nikki said...

She really is magnificent!
I love her snowman "do rag"...adorable.

Liz and Ava said...

I just viewed Hannah's video...hadn't seen it before...made me cry! Have always wanted to make one for Ava but don't know how. What program did you use? Any tips?
email me at lizspooner@rogers.com if you have time.

Tracy said...

As usual, your pictures are amazing! Of course, you have a beautiful subject. :) Your daughter looks so incredible in hats, especially with her new haircut -- I love it!

insanemommy said...

Good gawd Dalea she is all that and more! You have been given the best gift of all. Life. Your daughter.

Much love always. Rony

3 Peanuts said...

I love peep:)

Lisa said...

She is absolutely PRECIOUS!

Gwen Oatsvall said...

you are killing me with all this gorgeous head gear ... maggie is 19 inches around ... please make her any and everything you can think of and i will pay you ...

now to the words ...inspiring, emotional, and so true ... i miss so much visiting my blog family ... you always say just what my hearts needs ... your children amaze me in pictures and i can only imagine what they do to people in person ... love ya !!!!

Steffie B. said...

have a great day! ;)

Football and Fried Rice said...

I know the feeling. She certainly is breath-taking! My heart hurts sometimes when I look at pictures of my boys when they were younger & I long for the years that have past..where did they go? Enjoy your fleeting moments with your Peep.

Tamara said...

You did a great job putting in words the love you feel. The pictures are precious.

Shana said...

Oh Daleea, I love your Peep too! She is precious beyond words- so true!

Thank you for your inspiring comment today! You are such an inspiration to me in so many ways- so when you tell me there is nothing I can't do- I believe it! Your parents must have been so good to you... they must have believed in you- because you are so successful and so inspiring!

Thank you & Hugs!
Shana :)

Gracie said...

That hat is the cutest thing I have seen in the LONGEST time....so precious...what a beautiful little girl :)

Jodee said...

Cute pictures!

crazylady said...

you inspire me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...