19 December 2007

Ramblin' Rose...







Ramblin' Rose
This is my latest design for Hannah. We went to River Street and the Gingerbread village for a home school field trip on the 7th. I was so excited to have a photo shoot of Hannah in her new ensemble but she was a blur of activity. Couldn't get any good shots but still wanted to share her sweet face and her new outfit. I have to say, she is stunning in this shiny black and red. I didn't make the black and red leggings but was so excited to find them because they were exactly what I wanted... well, almost exactly.
I am hoping to do a good photo shoot one day.
Hope you are all well and having a wonderful Christmas.


24 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing. Just amazing........you leave me speechless! The clothing, the sights, your photography, HANNAH!!!
Wow.

Steffie B. said...

She is stunning.....you have a knack for this.....I see a future inthis area! ;)

kitchu said...

Beautiful as always, love your talent!!

April said...

I love this outfit. Well, with referrals taking longer and longer you will have so many outfits to choose from. Can't wait until you start selling. Have a wonderful Christmas.

mommy24treasures said...

just beautiful!!!!!!!! I think you had great success with your photo shoot!
I have missed your posts, hope you have a wonderful Christmas!!!!!!

Dawn said...

What great pics!! Hannah looks like she's an young silent film actress!

Lisa said...

Just precious! Looks like you are loving the sewing. I am in the process of making Ana Claire a few things. It is so much fun having a girl! I recognized River Street. ;)

3 Peanuts said...

Hannah is gorgeous as always. You are very talented my friend!

Kim

Yoli said...

That is so up my alley! I love those clothes!!!! Your baby is just too precious and beautiful for words.

Michelle said...

The first picture is stunning ... you talent is amazing!

kerri said...

Just too cute for words..
I love the outfit, the colors, the style and the boots just looks so adorable. WOW.

Football and Fried Rice said...

I could just kiss Hannah's sweet pouty lips & her button nose - she is truly beautiful!! I love your latest design; you are very talented!

Lisa said...

The top picture looks so much like my Ellie when she was that age...I had to take a second look to make sure it wasn't her! I love the outfit! Great job!

Nikki said...

Oh yay! New pics!!!!
You have truly outdone yourself this time, my dear!
Hannah looks too cute as a ramblin' rose. LOVE IT.

Journey to Lilly! said...

Hannah is absolutely...positively..beautiful!! Hope you have a Merry Christmas!
Kim

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

You are truely amazing! Your talents are never-ending! Do you make your own patterns?
Hannah is the perfect model....

Lisa and Tate said...

She is stunning... you are a talented designer!

Annette said...

What an amazing outfit... man I wish I had half of your talent when it comes to sewing.

redmaryjanes said...

I LOVE THAT OUTFIT! Oh, I tell you, you are magnificent and should open a boutique.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful... my favourite I think!!!

t~ said...

You are amazing!

Heather said...

Ooooh, just love this - the outfit, the background and most especially, miss Hannah - she is a picture if I ever saw one.

Beautiful!
Heather

Paula said...

Both are gorgeous, Hannah and the outfit. Love the little boots!

insanemommy said...

I'm in love!! Love the outfit too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...