Saturday we went to a cookie decorating party with our FCC Savannah group. It was our first time going to a function and we had a blast. The children were so happy and all just beautiful. Anyway, Hannah looked so cute so I took a few pics before we left.
I wanted one with her and Nicholas and told her to smile...... the result...


This is just one of her many smiles.... the funny thing is that when she does this one for the camera she always wants to see the picture. When I show it to her she cracks up. She is so like me.... she cracks herself up... just like her Mama.


24 comments:
That's her smile? Ha ha! I thought she was getting upset because you wanted her to smile! That's adorable! Love the outfit and the jeans & boots, very cute!
they are both beautiful. I love her many smiles and the way you capture them...
Yeah.. I crack myself up every morning looking in the MIRROR :O) Ha. She's laughing cuz she's so dang beautiful she can hardly stand it!
She is just so cute! (and a ham...gotta love that.)
Love the shirt and the hat - more of your creations??
Oh the cuteness!!!!! Love the outfit!
Sweet pics. I thought she was about to sneeze with her silly smile!
I LOVE the picture of her and Nicholas together! Too stinkin cute.
I still can't get over the outfit down below in the previous post.......you truly have a gift girl! Amazing, beautiful clothing (and model too !!).
just had to check in for a minute .. thanks so much for all the prayers .. your words touch my heart ... love the pictures ... the love of their life just overflows in their faces ... blessings today (still working on measuring here .. keep forgetting ..hee hee)
You always have her dressed so cute!!! I love the pictures of you little ones!!! Glad you had fun at the cookie decorating party!!
Debbie Wankel
Love the shirt. Did you make that also? The jeams and boots paired with the cute top is adorable. Love it!!!
Chrsity :)
Goodness...how cute is she with those cheeks! :)
Thank you all once again for all your sweet comments.
Chrity, I didn't make the top. I do think she looks too cute in this outfit... she just can't help it... she is darling. lol
Gorgeous photos. Hannah always has the most adorable outfits!
She has the cutest hats! How do get her to keep them on? Olivia refuses to wear them. I finally got her used to wearing bows in her hair, but hats are still a big no no.
You have beautiful kids! You must be very proud of them!
lol Amy.... It is the battle of the wills.... When she was a baby her Daddy would make fun of my because I would battle over keeping a barrette in her hair. At least 50 times a day she would take it out and I would put it back in. She would look at me... grab the barrette out of her hair, stretch her hand out and drop it... but Mama would put it back in. Jeremy wanted me to have bangs cut but I refused. Her face is so beautiful and I didn't want anything covering it. anyway, the hats were a battle too. I let her play with them. In her room and her play pen. She likes wearing them on her terms. But only the last couple of days has she left them on for any length of time. I keep telling her I waited 41 years for her to wear bows and hats.... she's stuck with them.
They are an adorable brother and sister!!!
You are so talented. I just love all of the beautiful outfits and hats. She is just so beautiful and your son is precious as well. I also love the Gypsy Blue outfit. My word, it is gorgeous. Let me know when you open your shop. I am a sucker for cute and unique kids clothing.
The are so beautiful....looks like Miss Peep was being a little silly for the camera! ;)
A living, breathing doll!!
I love the outfit Mom, your so talented!!!!!
Oh how I love that smile. She looks so much older! We MUST see one another again this summer.
I miss you all!
Kim
Oh What beauties!
I swear every time I see Nicholas I think of Steven Chapman! He is a handsome boy!
Brother and Sister, so sweet!
~Michele
She and Nicholas look perfect together. I love Hannah's little shirt. She is so sweet.
You never disappoint, your little ones are such smile makers!
Heather
Post a Comment