28 January 2008

Adele's Blog

Adele was the winner of my blog makeover drawing. Her blog is named after her precious daughter that awaits her somewhere in China. She wanted her blog makeover for her 1 year LID anniversary. She wanted it to be special. A blend of her Italian heritage and her daughter's Chinese heritage. She also wanted the Pizzeria that her and her husband own in Savannah to be a part of it as it plays a big role in their lives.

So........ Without further ado....... I give you.......


Click on the link, go on over and leave her some love..... I know it will mean a lot to her

and to me too. hehee

13 comments:

kerri said...

I love it!!
Nice job.

mommy24treasures said...

beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April said...

It looks great. I love the header.

Heather said...

Looks GREAT!!

Congratulations on your new venture Daleea, how blessed the friends you will help with this:)

Heather

redmaryjanes said...

Wowsers girl! That blog is beautiful!

April said...

Your blog is so beautiful. I love it...it is the best one yet. Of course I love blue. :-)

mommy24treasures said...

oooh this is beautiful dear! LOVE IT! Glad I came by before going to sleep.... so pretty.

insanemommy said...

Well look at you! This is unbelievably gorgeous!! I love it. Your creative juices must be flowing.

Lori said...

Great job Daleea, love your style!

adele and dan said...

thanks for all your help and hard work!!!

Nikki said...

Wow! Her blog is AMAZING!
You did a fabulous job, my friend.
XO

Paula said...

That looks great. I'm impressed!

jennifer said...

It looks great! I want you to give me a makeover, I'm just trying to decide what pictures I want you to use.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...