22 January 2008

Beauty...







22 comments:

Jewels of My Heart said...

I'm sorry.... I can't believe I am going to be the first one to comment on my own blog...
But I just have to say that my daughter is so absolutely breathtakingly beautiful......
I just needed to say that to the world and I didn't want my words to distract from her beauty....
lol

Unknown said...

simply beautiful..you have every right to comment first

t~ said...

I could not agree more with your post and your own comment....though you made me chuckle.

How do you create such amazing pieces? You are so talented.

April said...

She is SO beautiful and I love the elements around her pictures also. I finished the post about Breanna. Come check it out. I will write after I feed my hubby. I just love pictures of Hannah and enjoy everyone.

Debbie said...

Your daughter is absolutely beautiful!!!!!!!!!! You have the right to say that!!!

Debbie

Nikki said...

Yes, she is!!!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE those pictures of her.

3 Peanuts said...

BEAUTY --- that is really all I can say. I hope to see all of you beauties agan this summer:)

K

kitchu said...

GORGEOUS... she is so beautiful. How do you make those? I love the look.

mommy24treasures said...

ooh she is beautiful...

Steffie B. said...

you crack me up.....yes she is....and so is mine! ;)

Pixel Fairy Princess said...

LOL - She is indeed :D

kerri said...

Stunning....
As always I too am in awe of her beauty.
I love your blog, how gorgeous.

Joanne said...

Well, you took the words I was going to use..."breathtaking" and "beautiful" - just gorgeous!!

Sharon said...

What a gorgeous post! and I am amazed at the outfits you made. You better not be able to cook too!!? I am so glad you posted again because I was starting to look like a stalker on the other comment form! This is probably the third time I've come on checking for your next post!lol God Bless your family!

Mommy Spice said...

What beautiful pictures!!! She is breathtaking. When we traveled to China, there was a family who had a daughter from Russia with them. So, they have a child from Russia and a child from China...both beautiful children!!

Annette said...

Love these! Beautiful.

missy said...

She is gorgeous and these pictures are stunning!

The Byrd's Nest said...

She is so absolutely beautiful! Isn't God amazing?

crazylady said...

I've been scrapbooking in lieu of blog reading x3 days and I come here feeling all high and mighty and shazam. Operation deflate my ego. This digital thing you do , BLOWS ME AWAY.
And unrefutedly, she is outstandingly gorgeous!

insanemommy said...

I just got my hair cut like your little beauties. I will post later. I agree, she is breathtakingly beautiful!

LaLa said...

These pics are so beautiful...you are one lucky Mama!

Anonymous said...

Your daughter is so gorgeous, I know you must hardly be able to resist giving her sweet little tiny girl cheeks lots of mommy kisses! She really is stunning. And the way you dress her is sparkle on a someone who alreay glitters with beauty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...